Frugal Village Forums banner

101 - 120 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Today I got a tenanus shot....

Physicians Formula foundation (actually $$ Maker after rebate) (WAGS for those interested)

Cottenelle wipe sample

2 pk of Starbucks candy

J & J lotion
4 Trial sized Axe Bodywash

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
OMG! My daughters friend cleaned out her clothes and gave it to my daughter. She came over with tons of "money", so to say. These clothes were so in style and everything was name brands. I am talking a huge trash bag full of nothing but goodies! Dang, if I take a few pounds off, I could wear them too. :p

Funny thing is my daughter made a comment like last week that she needed new clothes.(not) But she got 'em.

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
$100 to spend at Goodwill today from FIL! (He told me to go wild) I did but only spent $20 and he told me to put the rest towards groceries or whatever. :)
That is a great gift! How cool. I would have probaly spent it all at the Goodwill or maybe checked out another location for deals. But food is good!

Reactions: Debbie-cat

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
2 pretty summer shirts from my Mom

·
19,119 Posts
Our neighbors dropped off a huge contaner full of pens, pencils, highlighters, scissors!! Several times a week we find treasures from them on our doorstep!!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Haven't posted in awhile so, 25 white tee shirts for gs from Freecycle, 6 packages hair rubber bands, mug, 4 pads of paper for notes, 3 pens,1 embroidered hat (heart walk), survivor and participant pins, free soap and shower gel from contest at heart walk, more Walgreen's deals, some free seeds. Nearly forgot, a friend also gave me 7 loaves of bread.

·
Registered
860 Posts
We were given a Food Saver vacuum sealer. It's an older model, but still new in the box, never used. I can't wait to get started vacuum-sealing dried foods.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Wow mauimagic...I wish I had your neighbors! :)

marjorie....what a great haul! :clap:

Pemberleyan.... I wish I could find one of those new! You will now be the vacuum-sealing queen! :)

·
19,119 Posts
Our neighbors are really sweet!!

A friend just dropped off six pounds of dried beans - three different types!!

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
My sister came over tonight and gave me a brand new, never been used...Cast Iron, Dutch oven. And with a really cool cookbook. A friend gave it to her years ago, but since I cook more than her, and she never wanted it....I got it now! I really have to read about cast iron. Something I wanted forever. :fdance:

·
Registered
326 Posts
My sister came over tonight and gave me a brand new, never been used...Cast Iron, Dutch oven. And with a really cool cookbook. A friend gave it to her years ago, but since I cook more than her, and she never wanted it....I got it now! I really have to read about cast iron. Something I wanted forever. :fdance:
You're going to love it!! What a great freebie.

·
Registered
615 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
April has been good to me. I got Skintimate and Edge shaving cream, Softsoap body wash, Bayer, Scuunci, Chapstick, Fiber Choice, 4 pkg cashews, Suave deodorant and a stack of Propel coupons for future freebies. Best of all I won the Biggest Loser contest at church for $240 in prize money!! :D

·
Registered
615 Posts
Today I got $25 gift card for Red Lobster, $15 gift card for ftd, my son's easter pictures, and a roll of film developed for free.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Debbie-cat, thanks. We'll see!

Palooka, that is a great item. I discovered that I really prefer mine over my deep stainless steel skillet. Things just don't stick as much to a well-seasoned iron skillet.

Militlady, Thanks so much for that tip. I'm going to order mine!

I forgot to add that I was given a few books, including a regional gardening book and a book called Root Cellaring.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Wow, that's great! :clap:

Reactions: Palooka

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Green olive grocery sack
Magic Eraser
both in the mail

·
Registered
430 Posts
Today for earth day, I got my free water bottle from the Disney store and a bag from Walgreen's. Also printed off the Reynold's rebate, though I'm not sure if I'll do it.

·
19,119 Posts
My heirloom lettuce seeds arrived today!!

101 - 120 of 164 Posts