Frugal Village Forums banner

81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
A pair of shoes for my husband, a pair of warm jam pants for me, 4 glass candle holders, a refillable grill lighter, and butane refill!

Got couch covers, and the packaging (2) is great quality, so I can put other things in them (like sheets and pillow cases). Also, they wrapped my glass candle holders in a bunch of tissue paper, so WTG Ris for wrapping future bday gifts!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Head and Shoulders Sample
Nexxus 3-pk Sample
A bunch of coupons
A pig-ear type dog treat sample.

·
Registered
651 Posts
1 free bag of coffee
1 box of diapers (my granddaughter is living with us for a while)
1 box of wipes
1 bag of clothes for granddaughter
2 onions from neighbor
1 pair of new shoes for granddaughter
3 free sodas at work

·
Registered
672 Posts
Two slices of pizza from Villa pizza in the mall with coupons from facebook
2 italian ices from Cosmo's Cheesesteaks in Scranton, Pa (they were free since they were having a car show)

·
19,119 Posts
A bushel of jambon from a friend at work. Their tree just keeps producing!! Her DH was going to throw them out, but she saved them for me!! I do share with others less fortunate!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
A pair of shoes for my husband, he doesn't like them because they're not his style but he'll use them. A chicken bicuit and large tea from mcdonalds courtesy of my MIL who also graciously gave my a free ride to my prenatal class this morning I love her.

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
1 lg squeezable container Miracle Whip ( BOGO )

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
I forgot to make a list this month -- bad me.

I did get 2 grocery bags worth of yarn ends today.

·
Registered
16,430 Posts
Looks like I am getting free Korean cooking classes! A friend is Korean and is going to teach me. In order to do so she has also insisted on buying us a Korean rice cooker...and will pick up some sticky Korean brown rice for me to try. This is going to be fun! Lessons won't start until October though. Such a long wait!

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
1 canteloupe, 2 zuccini from neighbors garden
1 bag of tomatoes from another neighbor.
tomatoes from my garden

81 - 94 of 94 Posts