Frugal Village Forums banner
21 - 40 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
1 cup foraged blueberries and raspberries yesterday from the back of the property...just enough for muffins. :D

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
One free Glade airfreshener w/fan.

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
A bottle of bath and body works fragrance spray ($5 worth). Free with coupon no purchase necessary.

I let my daughter pick it out and keep it. She paid for it with the coupon. It was a nice surprise for her and she is thrilled.

Afterward I kicked myself thinking if I had shopped myself I could have saved the free thing for her Christmas stocking. Oh well.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Nivia for men body wash
Big bag of new skeins of yarn from my niece who got them from her step-mom. :)

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
My August freebies

1. 1 bottle Herbal Essences shampoo (with FPC);
2 Herbal essences products (with two Buy 1, Get 1 Free coupons)
Total = 3 free H.E. products
2. Plant pots, 2 large-mesh plastic garden screens, 2 decorative garden border ornaments, 1 hanging garden ornament, 1 dustpan & replacement broom handle (all from a neighbour who moved & gave me some things)
3. Foraging: wild saskatoons (over half a pail)[/QUOTE]
4. 1 fishing float, found at the river

·
2,688 Posts
A box with 24 packets of microwave popcorn. I had a free coupon :)

30 half gallons of ice cream.... Was in the dollar store the other day, and happened upon the gal emptying the freezer. After I asked her what she was doing.....I ended up with the ice cream. It was a bit soft because the freezer had quit. But nothing coming out of the box corners and it all set back up.
I shared with the kids of course. Way too much ice cream for this household. Even with the freezer out in the garage to slow down the temptation. I just have a hard time saying no to free food.

3 large brown grocery size bags of free tupperware freezer containers from a garage sale.

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
From my family today for the kids....two toy trucks, spiral notebooks for school, kids books, veggies from the garden, two stuffed animals.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
That's fantastic vickilynn! :horse:

Reactions: vlmurray

·
Registered
71 Posts
veggies,veggies and more veggies

Female hygiene samples

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
FIL went out this afternoon and came back with a dozen cobs of corn and 3 pints of the biggest blueberries I have ever seen! :)

·
Registered
742 Posts
We got free vegetables. Some friends of ours let us go glean from there garden. We got tomatoes, peas, beans, cauliflower, cucumbers, garlic, and zucchini. We will be eating good this week and into the next.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
August freebies

1. 1 bottle Herbal Essences shampoo (with FPC);
2 Herbal essences products (with two Buy 1, Get 1 Free coupons)
Total = 3 free H.E. products
2. Plant pots, 2 large-mesh plastic garden screens, 2 decorative garden border ornaments, 1 hanging garden ornament, 1 dustpan & replacement broom handle (all from a neighbour who moved & gave me some things)
3. Foraging: wild saskatoons (over half a pail)
4. 1 fishing float, found at the river
5. BEINGGIRL.ca sample pack: 6 product sample freebies, stickers, bookmark, $4 razor coupon.
6. Coupons from Save.ca

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Green beans & twice as many field peas from my parents. I've already cooked the green beans for tonight & will have the peas tomorrow. These will really help my grocery budget!

21 - 40 of 95 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.