Frugal Village Forums banner

41 - 60 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
I need to add a block of cheese to my earlier post.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Wednesday~ 50lbs brown sugar, 50lbs white sugar, 100lbs flour, 50lbs cake flour, 25lbs salt, 25lbs Progressor bread crumbs. And a lightbox (for tracing embroidery patterns on to cloth). It was a good day...I did not keep all of the food stuffs, I shared with 3 other families, so someone else could get freebies this week!!:chef2:

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Wednesday~ 50lbs brown sugar, 50lbs white sugar, 100lbs flour, 50lbs cake flour, 25lbs salt, 25lbs Progressor bread crumbs. And a lightbox (for tracing embroidery patterns on to cloth). It was a good day...I did not keep all of the food stuffs, I shared with 3 other families, so someone else could get freebies this week!!:chef2:
Wow!!! That is fantastic and how nice of you to share with others! :clap:

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Free sample of Quaker Mini Delights in the mail.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
a new to us 30in tv, tissues and gold bond lotion

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
a treadmill, free to pick up
2 bottles of shampoo.

·
Registered
419 Posts
In the mail today:
1 ziploc bag
bag of microwave popcorn
gold bond lotion

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
package of Rachael Rays Nutrish dog treats a coupon for a free bag came in the dogs food.

·
Registered
688 Posts
I got a Juicy Juice sippy cup for my nieces. I was also totally surprised at work yesterday. The Chancellor at our University gave a small group of us each a $70 gift card to a great restaurant in town. We came in a couple of weekends ago to fix a problem and it was our gift for doing that. I was sooo surprised. That's like 3-4 meals for me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just done shopping

I went shopping today.

Got $66 worth of things (very expensive face cream, face wash, chocolates, kids drinks, adult lotions, other small mis.)

the cashier ring up to $66, I gave her my coupons......

Total was $29 afterwards......BUT....I also got $27 back in the store cash.....

So I bought $66 of things for $2.......

pretty proud of myself.

Haven't been shopping this way for a while....just getting back in the game.....

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Wow, that is a great savings! Way to go! :)

·
Registered
590 Posts
a soyjoy bar.

I have to get back to scouting out more freebie. I wish our stores did the double coupons and such. I don't get the kind of incredible deals at the store that some get.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Wow...sounds like you have all done great! But I have to ask....how do you find out about some of the freebies that you recieve? Curious minds.....and frugal folks need to know;)

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
There is a freebie section on FV that people post freebies on the web. I check it all the time!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Well how did I miss that? :rolleyes: I have now signed up for my first freebies of the year. Thanks

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Several Hickory Farms meat & cheese products from my sis
free 1 year subscription to Better Homes & Gardens magazine
2-1.75 qts ice cream
2-2L soda
1 pkg of hot dog rolls
5 Sobe
5 Powerade

41 - 60 of 143 Posts