Frugal Village Forums banner

101 - 120 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
* Fruitcis Shampoo (I know that is not spelled right, but...)
* 2 liter Dr. Pepper
* 20 oz diet coke

·
Registered
239 Posts
Trial size box of Cranberry Total
$10 Target gift card for transferring an RX

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
60" Pioneer Projection Screen TV!!!!!!!!!!!!

YeS!!!! Our old TV died so we were watching on a 26" tv. My bestfriend was at her neighbors who was getting a brand new HDTV installed and was going to give his "OLD" TV to the repair man. My bestfriend said "Whoa!" and advised that he give the TV to someone who "really" needed it and she suggested "ME!". He knows me, although not that I had an inferior TV, lol, an said, "Ah, yes, give it to Carolyn!".

We are so very thrilled and grateful! We offered any services he needed as we do bartering. He has a dining room table that needs a leg repaired so dh will buy the dowel and fix it this week.

Dreams really do come true!!!! Can you imagine how exciting it wil be to watch NASCAR races on a 60" TV? Dh is drooling over it and I can't get over how BIG it is!!!!:grball: What a great friend to think of me so quickly! She said the repair man was probably still cursing her, lol.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Wow!! That's great dolphin!!! What a nice friend and yes, I am sure the repair man is stilling cursing! :D

Reactions: dolphin

·
Registered
126 Posts
Wow, congrats dolpin! I love it when things come together like that. Enjoy!

Today I got:
pen
notebook
bottle of coke
sample of Herbal Essence shampoo

·
Registered
133 Posts
I got free Triaminic at Walgreens. They were on sale 2 for $10 with a $6 rebate. But when I went to buy them, they each had $2 off coupons. So I paid $6 in the store and will get $6 back in rebates.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
Used my free $20 Target GC and coupons to buy
10 Lean Cuisine meals ($1.40 each)
4 bags of shredded cheese $1.50 each)

Received a smashed toothpaste sample in the mail that went right in the trash.

·
Registered
382 Posts
My free Dr Pepper coupon came Tuesday. I only paid 10 cents over the coupon value, 'cause Albertson's had it on sale. :) (The figure doesn't include sales tax.)

My free Suave product coupon came yesterday. :)

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Hey Natalie...I picked up my Suave Shampoo today with my free Suave coupon. Walmart had the HUGE size on sale for $3.00 and the coupon limit is $3.00 so I got mine for free!!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Hey Natalie...I picked up my Suave Shampoo today with my free Suave coupon. Walmart had the HUGE size on sale for $3.00 and the coupon limit is $3.00 so I got mine for free!!
:clap::clap::clap:

Reactions: Debbie-cat

·
Registered
841 Posts
From Freebies on line so far this month I have done well.
grocery bag tote
lipstick
laundry soap
tea
green tea
tampons
pads
notebook
journal
dry sheets
prilosec otc
a couple different kinds of sweetner
shampoo
conditioner
perfume
lotion
tire gauge

·
Registered
126 Posts
March issues of free mag. subscriptions:

Cosmo
More
Diet & Nutrition

And found a penny :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Coupon Book - from Betty Crocker
$5.00 rebate for buying Inceptor heartworm meds for doggie. (Not really free, but hey, it's money!)
Dunkin Donuts iced tea

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
-2 outfits
-8 food safe buckets
-1 case of mushroom soup
-1 case of tomato soup
-1 pizza

The last 3 were because they scanned wrong at the till.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Wow Danni, that's awesome!! :clap:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I usually get a free loaf of breand from work. They give it to all the empoyees. This past Friday they gave all of us a free bag of groceries. In it we got, 1 pound of bacon, a pound of butter, a half gallon of apple juice, a bottle of chocalte syrup, a bottle of ketchup, a bottle of sqeeable grapy jelly, a 5 pound bag of potatoes, half dozen of doughnuts, and 4 personal size boxes of cereal.

101 - 120 of 143 Posts