Frugal Village Forums banner

What Did You Get Free in February~

Tags
february free
8K views 103 replies 31 participants last post by  many houseapes 
#1 ·
Feb. 1 was a good day for me, too! None of the stores here double coupons, so I was thrilled with Meijer's Kraft/V-8 Splash deal. I got:
12 V-8 Splash
12 Kraft Cheese slices
12 boxes Nabisco snack crackers
The price after the $5 discount was .52 for each set of juice, cheese and crackers, but I had over $14 in coupons which was then applied to my other groceries!
I'll be bringing quite a bit of this to church to share with other families.

#3 ·
2/1
~$10 to use at the Body Shop, going back this weekend to do that.

#4 ·
2/2
I got three Readers Digest magazines

DSIL giving me her subscription of Better Homes and Gardens magazine.. :D :D

Coupons I found at DSIL house while they were moving and she did not want..Didn't need to buy the newspaper..:cool:

#6 ·
So far 1 bottle of Softsoap, 1 bottle of Dawn dishsoap, 1 Men's Speed Stick, 1 Lady's Speedstick, 1 bottle of Body wash, 1 can of pringles and 1 box of hair coloring. I have more coupons, so I have to make sure I get back and get a few more.

#8 ·
I got a Clorox Clean up sample pack including a reg sized toilet drop in thing, one clorox wet wipe, and a mini spray bottle of the clorox clean up. Great Freebie.

Got free lunch at work yesterday.

What freebie sites do you guys use to get all these samples?

Megan

#14 ·
2/4

a Reach Access Daily Flosser and a .50 coupon to replace the flosser heads. Gonna put this away in my hospital bag. By the time my single use flosser packs are gone (i have about a two month supply of them.) i will be in the hosp, this one is easier to manage it looks, so it'll come in handy then.

#16 ·
2/3/05
I got a free lunch at my cousin's house! Yeah, it was yummy! She even fed the kiddos.

#18 ·
Womens Health day planner... Kind of nice for free...:D

#22 ·
2-6-05

1 and 1/2 packages Breast Milk Freezer Storage bags (Gerber)
1 Motherwear shirt
6 Home made Nursing shirts
1 HM Nursing dress
1/2 box Nursing pads (Avent)
1 sample PureLan
(all given to me from a church friend) :D

1 Cheeseburger (Mc Donalds)

#24 ·
2/7/05
~I had ordered a cute little sign for my ds, and the woman accidentally sent me the wrong one, so she told me to keep that one and she'd send the one I ordered. That was a nice freebie:).

#25 ·
2/7/05
~I had ordered a cute little sign for my ds, and the woman accidentally sent me the wrong one, so she told me to keep that one and she'd send the one I ordered. That was a nice freebie:).
~Free subscription of Ladies Home Journal.
~Free issue of American Baby.

#26 ·
2/07

~several free magazines
~a wonderful weekend get-away this past weekend (staying at my parent's lake home in Montana is free for us!;) We just have the cost of gas to get there and I take food with us or buy it at the grocery store. We all stock the pantry there so there is always food on hand for anyone and we share!). I think we use it more than my parents do.
~some .03 stamps
~2 free movie rentals from Blockbuster

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.