Frugal Village Forums banner
141 - 157 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
It will probably be next month before I get this, but my neighbor on the other side of my duplex is moving to an apartment complex. Since he can't exactly take these things with him, he's leaving me his patio furniture, grill, and lawn mower - all things I was thinking about buying with part of my tax refund, and none of which I have to worry about now! I'll probably have to clean the heck out of the grill so I don't have burnt meat gunk on my veggies, veggie burgers, tofu, and veggie dogs - but for free, I can deal with a bit of extra cleaning!

·
Registered
209 Posts
I received TWO $25 gift cards from CVS for transferring two prescriptions to them. I am going to transfer one more over in February, so that will be $75 all together!!! Whoo hoo!

Andrea

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
-- a late sample of Philosophy's gingerbread scented body wash
-- 3 Fuji apples and 2 grapefruit from a coworker
-- Maxim magazine started arriving for free for some reason ... DH will enjoy that
-- coupon for BOGO pkg of Starkist tuna

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
chex mix
halls cough drops
sanitary pad sample
batteries galore
10 oikos greek yogurts
goldfish food
6 free posters from Redwood Creek wine company
2 hershey's chocolate bars

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
monday: 8 more gallons of milk....kept 2 passed out the rest....

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
yesterday i got a big box of makeup from one of my survey co's.... it's a new line that cover girl is coming out with and they want me to invite a few friends over and play with it then let them know what we think...there's probably a couple of hundred dollars worth with all the makeup, applicators, removers, etc....

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
got a box of cookies to test for a market research group....yummy....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Today I got a coupon for free yogurt and also a Coupon Train that I participate in locally.

141 - 157 of 157 Posts