Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 decent size bottle Purex laundry ( BOGO )

Reactions: FrugalWAHM

·
Super Moderator
2,135 Posts
3 coupons for Sabra Hummus (recall). 2 were replacements for ones I threw out, so the 3rd was a freebie. Also found 50 cents.

·
Super Moderator
20,127 Posts
Calendars! Different types for different uses, from our banks, car dealership, several insurance companies, and the hardware stores.

·
Super Moderator
2,135 Posts
I got 2 coupons for $10 off a meal at a local restaurant. I gave them to a friend who cut my hair (and wouldn't take money for it).

Oh, and free haircut, I guess!!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
found $1 in parking lot
pair of silver earrings for dd-60% off sale, additional 20% off and $10 off $10 purchase.
a calendar, only one this year
more address labels

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
found $1 in parking lot
pair of silver earrings for dd-60% off sale, additional 20% off and $10 off $10 purchase.
a calendar, only one this year
more address labels
found 10cents on the ground
pkg of disposable razors
3 different cooking magazines from a neighbor
a dog

·
Super Moderator
20,127 Posts
A new wifi scale from my health insurance company.

A candy bar from the grocery store.

A penny found in an old suitcase.

Four cat litter jugs which I cut down to make storage containers for various uses, salvaged from the local recycling place.

All the stuff I've been finding while I organize my sewing room and beading supplies that I forgot I had or have been looking for feels like a bunch of free items! :D

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
A DOG!!! tell us about it!! and pics, please.
My SIL's grandma passed a couple of days before Christmas and she had a 'baby'. No one in the family could take him and the only options were a shelter or putting him down. Well, not on my watch! He did come with enough money for his care so yeah, free. He's a senior poodle and he has adopted me :D We just got him this past weekend but he seems to be adjusting well, we have another rescue dog and two cats, I don't think he's ever seen a cat before LOL

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
I got 2 Sam's Club gift cards in the mail (amount unknown) with a letter apologizing for the delivery service that wasn't to our service. Um...not sure what that was about but I'll enjoy the gift cards!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I got 2 Sam's Club gift cards in the mail (amount unknown) with a letter apologizing for the delivery service that wasn't to our service. Um...not sure what that was about but I'll enjoy the gift cards!
be careful! You didn't have something delivered AND you don't know the amount of the gc's.... sounds a bit fishy.

Reactions: Livin Large

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
be careful! You didn't have something delivered AND you don't know the amount of the gc's.... sounds a bit fishy.
Thanks! I"ll take them to the customer counter to verify them before I try to use them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts