Frugal Village Forums banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
Two more Redbox movies with codes I got from Jiffy Pop popcorn boxes that we eat anyway.

Reactions: NikoSan999

·
Registered
9,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
1 6pk bagels (BOGO) ... what's REALLY nice is that the one I paid for was only $3 anyway. So 1.50 each divided... oh yes please! I quit buying them a long time ago. $4 for 6.. nope. 1.50 is different story :)

1 6pk Cobblestone sub rolls. ( BOGO) Another thing I had quit buying. $3.49 for both.

I didn't buy but hubs came home last night from picking up his prescription with 2 bags Lays chips. (BOGO)

·
Registered
9,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
1 6pk bagels (BOGO) ... what's REALLY nice is that the one I paid for was only $3 anyway. So 1.50 each divided... oh yes please! I quit buying them a long time ago. $4 for 6.. nope. 1.50 is different story :)

1 6pk Cobblestone sub rolls. ( BOGO) Another thing I had quit buying. $3.49 for both.

I didn't buy but hubs came home last night from picking up his prescription with 2 bags Lays chips. (BOGO)

·
Registered
10,206 Posts
I had a surprise today. The girls who work at the bagel shop I like (and used to go to almost daily) showed up at my door with a dozen fresh bagels and a tub of cream cheese. :surprise: They said missed me.

·
Registered
10,206 Posts
Two free bottles of liquor regifted from friends who don't drink the hard stuff.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Dear husband brought home 2 loaves of artisan bread from the community center. The local grocer drops close to expiration items there for free.

A really cool fiberboard box with lid from work. Good to use for storage.

·
Registered
9,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Son and family came to Florida to go to Disney. We met up with them in Orlando and they took all 3 of us to Chilis for dinner.

Another magazine. If I recall correctly Better Homes and Gardens.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Today I got free chobani yogurt and free bag of popped popcorn from Free Friday at QFC.

·
Super Moderator
2,135 Posts
little pair of gold stork scissors from BIL and two LARGE bags of 8 o'clock coffee beans, he ordered the wrong thing on Amazon and they told him to keep them instead of sending back.

Also hoya plant cuttings from my sister, a computer bag, a digital voice recorder, and some books.

·
Registered
9,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Another magazine
Some peanuts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Daughter picked up a loaf of bread for me and wouldn't take money so FREE to me.

Reactions: wunsagin

·
Super Moderator
2,135 Posts
some more books, I pick them up from the library who doesn't want them, keep the ones I want and pass on the rest. Lot of kids books which will go in the waiting area of the food shelf. (they can take them home with them).

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
fancy notepad
4 different magazines
free shipping on a book

bit of a slow start.
2 pkgs of 4 razors
pkg shredded cheese
address/gift labels

·
Super Moderator
20,127 Posts
After everyone drowned their sorrow over the Vikings' humiliation in Philadelphia last weekend, the roll-off trailer at the recycle place was full of empty beer and liquor bottles when we took our household stuff to recycle. I was able to easily snag two half-gallon whiskey bottles with handles, which I brought home to use for storing vinegar. I like them!

I've been repurposing a lot of stuff this month building a new craft and storage table for myself in our family room, but I'm not sure I can count that stuff because most of it we did pay for at some point, although some of it we salvaged or it's lumber scraps or stuff left over from other projects.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts