Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to fill a prescription today. I received a $20 GC and a $10 GC from Target using a home mailer coupon booklet.

I then used those two GCs to pick up some Christmas clearance merchandise at 75% off. I am replacing my outside wreaths and garlands because they are over 15 years old and quite pathetic. I also bought a Christmas card making kit for next year, basket filler, some generic ribbon and gift boxes. Even though I recycle gift boxes, I went through all of my stash and the only things left are two small shirt boxes.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Great deals you got!!! Way to go!

·
Registered
440 Posts
I got some meat, enought for about 7 dinners. My mother cleaned out her freezer and everything she did not want I took.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I got some windshield washer fluid from work today, because my tank was dry.

·
Registered
25 Posts
A lightbulb! My neighbor said I have to try the kind he likes and produced a brand new one from his basement.

Oh and pea soup(that I put in the freezer for a "lazy" cooking day)

More to come ( I hope! )

·
Registered
44 Posts
I got 4 rolls of contact paper that my neighbor was throwing out because he had too much!

·
Registered
158 Posts
I got a free tendergrill sandwhich from BK thanks to a coupon. We only eat there if we have coupons LOL

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
A cold :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
I don't know if we count BOGO items here. I usually think of them as just two at 50% off. But today I picked up the BOGO 500 count ibuprofen at Walgreens. I'm going to switch to that for my arthritis for a while, so it was a really good deal. A little over a penny a tablet. I won't have to buy that again for a very, very long time!

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
5 skeins of YarnArt merino deluxe yarn...50% merinowool, 50% acrylic (1.76 oz each). The price on the sticker is $5/skein. An online friend of mine was decluttering and offered them to me :)

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
A close friend brought me 6 migraine tabs today! And they worked!:applause:

·
Registered
679 Posts
I got the all american grilling book from omaha steaks (thru freebiz mags) it's pretty nice!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
3 coupon inserts from MIL
2 boxes of Throat Coolers
Homemade Soup from MIL
Pkg Pantiliners

·
Registered
870 Posts
~ A copy of Country Woman magazine.
~ A necklace and three bracelets from an aunt who was going through some jewelry in an effort to declutter--these were gifts from people she works with overseas and she simply doesn't wear these anymore.

·
Registered
763 Posts
A close friend brought me 6 migraine tabs today! And they worked!:applause:
I know migraines, and I sure hope you feel better soon! Keeping you in my prayers
Mommy

I've gotten~
*a months worth of nebulizer meds for my daughter from my Mother because I cant afford to take her to the dr right now for a freakin refill.
*A floor lamp for behind my reading chair so I can actually read a book!
*Another bread machine
*A new computer desk
*pressure canner
*ice cream cone (coupon)

Reactions: Debbie-cat

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have gotten so far, a scanner that may or may not work with our computer, but its never been used....some sushi from my friend, and my DH's friend added minutes onto my pay as you go cell phone, so I have it for when im out.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Hey C.J. you did a great haul!! Wow, I wish I could get that many free things in one month.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I got my last free item from Pepsi Points. We had just enough points left for a pepsi bag.

1 - 20 of 174 Posts