Frugal Village Forums banner
41 - 60 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Went to Credit Union with my friend and she brought me out a pocket calendar.
I got another one from a friend who works at a dryer cleaner, I gave that one to dh.
A free diaper from Walmart. (Sample) Gave that to dd.
Dove Intense Moisture shampoo and conditioner sample
8lb bag of Idaho Shredded hash browns from my dad
box of butterfly shrimp and and box of breaded fish (24 in box) from my dad.
Pen and small pad from my mom's stylist.
Subscription to Good Housekeeping I got it with my Coke Rewards.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
The couch and matching chair my neighbor gave me were Broyhill brand.. Was not expecting that.. While we were in their garage she also gave me almost new three drawer dresser and a shelf unit that matched. The dresser is going into my room, and the shelf (with a door) is in the livingroom.. I am toooo excited.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Dunno if that counts, but my bf found two lovely soaps handmade by her sister which we hadn't used yet!
I received a swapped book by a friend - the stamps were unmarked and I used the jiffy bag again to send her book right away, heheheh.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Yesterday I received 4 LARGE boxes from my mom who lives in Fla. One entire box was costume jewelry. One box was full of fabric. another was 1/2 full of fabric and sewing notions, iron on patterns, western notions for denim and a Barney lamp(put that in my kitchen). The fourth was full of clothes.

So no buying for me for a while. Thank goodness for my mom. sure saves us a lot of money. In the spring when she comes up she is bring me a dining room table and chairs and one of those machines that you put designs on t-shirts with.

I think I'm gonna be real busy.

·
Registered
942 Posts
A bicycle that a neighbor had left out with a free sign. With a little elbow grease we have managed to fix it up and make it usable for me. I've already used it for a trip to the library.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
I got a free pair of all leather shoes that
I wanted.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
~20 lb. bag of pedigree
~2 10 lb. bags of cat food
~6 cans of peter pan peanut butter (so far) :)
~8 oz. sour cream
~Quaker chewy granola bars
~Freschetta stuffed pizza
~Spaghetti sauce
~Spaghetti noodles
~breakfast pouches (2 ct.)
~hashbrowns

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
24 jars of Peter Pan peanut butter
10 jars of Ragu
2 10 pound bags of Purina cat food

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
An XBox game system and 20 three ring binders from Freecycle.

-- Michelle

41 - 60 of 102 Posts