Frugal Village Forums banner
21 - 40 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Address labels
Kashi Vive Cereal sample (w/coupon for a free full size box!)
Physicians Formula Mascara (CVS free after ECB this week)
4 Gummy Lifesavers (CVS--free after coupon this week)

·
Registered
16,430 Posts
Free dill for supper from a friend.

Also some books to give to the church library. Not sure if that counts or not. It wasn't exactly intended for me.

Jean

·
Registered
131 Posts
So far only free samples of true lemon, lime and orange and tomatoes from my garden. I haven't gotten my bag from Earthbound farms yet.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Free crate of strawberries from hubby's work
Family Fun Magazine
Giant bag of Nancy Drew books for my daughter via freecycle

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
dog treats sample

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
100 calorie dog treat sample

that is it so far

·
Registered
6 Posts
cvs brand pantyliners, free after ecb
cvs brand face wipes free after ecb
pert plus shampoo..+ overage at winn dixie
free loaf of bread ...coupon winning from a contest
physicians formula mascara free after ecb
$25 worth of groceries for transferring my rx to winn dixie
adidas rebate check came in the mail...which i got for free after ecb in may!

·
Registered
382 Posts
About $4.86 (so far) in gas, since the gas was 6 cents off per gallon at Albertsons yesterday (regularly 3 cents off per gallon).

A Bic round stick pen. Picked it up off the end of my driveway. Perfectly good on the outside, so I wriggled the ink cartridge out, and it's still got like 97% of its ink. Where do all the pen caps go, though? Had one around that'd lost its pen, so now the two have each other for company... :p How much does a Bic round stick pen cost these days anyway? :D

·
Registered
660 Posts
I just got a couple free jars of strawberry jam from my SIL. We were also given a free stereo system but the speakers didn't work, then my FIL gave us some free speakers. I also found a huge box of yarn sitting on top of the trash pile of our apartment. Its all perfectly good and never been used.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I got a Dove deoderant sample and a Viva paper towels sample so far in July.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Apples and plums from neighbor. Making jelly from both for use as Christmas presents and using some apples to dry for later tarts or pies. Body wash sample for hubby, sippy cup for grandson, treats for dogs, two packs of deli-style lunch meat (turkey and ham) and moisturizer sample for me. Found a penny at grocery store.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Tip #1: Never do math when you're tired (can't even divide 12 in half.) -- that's more like 54 cents saved at the gas pump yesterday (not counting how much I save by slowing down when I drive).

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Got a lot of free stuff in June. July just started. We did get some free dog treats in the mail yesterday.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I got a free oil change for my car today. Was a coupon with something we purchased at an auction over a year ago! No expiry date so hubby is gone to have it done this morning. YAY me!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Update: Got a free 'bad haircut' yesterday. They cut off 12" and donated it to 'Locks of Love' so it was free. Well, maybe its not so bad..... just not like the picture I showed the woman.

Debbie in Missouri

·
Registered
979 Posts
:( so far NOTHING for me. :( It's only the 4th - Happy 4th everyone. Hopefully when mail runs tomorrow I will get something free. I like free stuff.

WAIT, we did sorta get something free. FIL gave us $20 to buy chips and soda for a bbq on the 5th. We will get fed and have leftover $ from that.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
2 - 1.5L bottles of Lipton Tea
1 pkg of Stayfree
mascara
bottle of sunblock
bottle of laundry detergent
bottle of dish liquid

21 - 40 of 130 Posts