Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No one's started a new post for June so I'll start it.

Reactions: Libby

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I soooo need to get back to tracking this... they say "what gets measured gets improved." Hope so, I've been so sloppy lately!

So, lets's see:

- One and a half "tree faces" on freecycle
- a bunch of reclaimed bricks and cinderblocks to work on my side-of-house garden... but still need more
- one tube of "aim" toothpaste (with a coupon, not my preferred brand, but good for stashing for Sis.)
- five 2-liters of pepsi max (used $5 ECB's I got for buying the tp we needed anyway.)

·
Registered
92 Posts
12 individual stick packs of Taster's Choice coffees (two 6-pk envelopes) and 2 $1 off coupons
2 ovaltine stick packs of Rich Chocolate Ovaltine and a $2 off coupon
1 siempre mujer magazine
cascadian farms cereal sample that expires this month...better eat it soon!
12 fruit and yogurt bars from Kroger, from coupon in bzzkit

Reactions: NikoSan999

·
Super Moderator
1,956 Posts
coupons in mail for free ConAgra product and free Pillsbury refrig. dough product (yay cinnamon rolls). Plus cents off coupons for same.

It pays to comment/complain at the website or TF number of food products.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Hubby collects Coke Rewards. TONS of people save them for him. I don't remember what all he said he had coming, but today we got a Shark Steam Mop. I had one and loved it. It finally died. So I am glad to get another one FREE! He got me a set of crockery bowls recently with his rewards.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Kroger is giving double fuel rewards points through the end of June. I got a 20 cent a gallon discount yesterday (spent $100 on groceries last month and got points equal to spending $200) and filled hubby's truck (almost empty) and two 5 gallon gas cans (for the generator this hurricane season) for less than $75.00. NOT FREE, but a very nice savings! I paid $3.09 a gallon for regular unleaded.

·
Super Moderator
1,956 Posts
the fuel rewards program I used to use, they would let you fill ONE vehicle, that's it, 20 gal max. You did real well!!

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
I think I 'got' a pound of seedless grapes for free via cashier error. And well the tude I had to put up with makes me feel no guilt for not pointing it out either.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Things are coming in that hubby got with his coke rewards and rewards on a credit card. Today UPS delivered a fuji digital camera with a memory card and case. The mailman brought a coupon for a free MacDonald's Quarter Pounder.

I love receiving free things instead of the normal junk mail or bills!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
using coupons, I got 1 free family-size box of Cheese Nips and a lunchable that the kids inhaled on the way home. The cheese nip coupons were $1/2 Nabisco crackers, and the commissary frequently sells Cheese nips at $1/box so I bought the box I had planned to, and got a second one for free... I picked up lots of extra coupons and I may end up seriously stockpiling those (the kids take them in ziplocks for snacktime at school...) But I question how many cheesy crackers the kids can REALLY eat... Of course the coupon would work on other Nabisco cookies and crackers as well, but they are never $1/ box... :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts