21 - 40 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
2 cascade samples, spa dinner, free lunch at Olive Garden yesterday,

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I didn't get anything free yesterday or today, but I am wondering how you gals are getting free magazines??

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Lean Cuisine dinner,cascade sample,tide cold water sample,renu sample,several magazines,splenda sample,$25 gift card from mypoints,$50 check from survey spot,$5 check from survey spot :D

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Originally posted by dmvezina
I didn't get anything free yesterday or today, but I am wondering how you gals are getting free magazines??
Usually through magcentral-- they'll run very short time offers where you can sign up for free subscriptions.  Keep an eye on the GDA section- people usually post them there when a "window" is open on those offers.

That said, I got my free March Family Fun magazine two days ago.  I really like this magazine!

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
I went to Walgreens today and got (4) Lady Speed Stick, (4) Speed Stick 24/7 and (9) Hair Colors for tax. I got the FAR toothpaste too, with a 75¢ coupon.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Next door neighbour came over Saturday with a big bag full of clothes for DD--name brand clothes that I would never buy!! :D
Only problem is, they're 4 sizes too big right now, so I have to put them away until they fit.

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
March 7-Family fun,Ladies home journal,sporting news,and bassin magazines...

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Downy fabric softener sample

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
3/9--free tv guide :D

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
~more magazines
~tv guide

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Today I got:

5.5 oz can of Friskies cat food
.5 oz bag of Friskies cat treats
2.5 oz bag of Friskies dry cat food

·
Registered
105 Posts
I got one of those little expectant parents kits at the midwife visit today and it had a Dreft sample, 2 newborn diapers, two samples of Desitin and a little packet from Clorox with a clean spritz (2 oz), a Clorox wipe sample and a Clorox toilet bowl tablet. Not bad! :cool:

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
DD and DS got free toothbrushes, toothpaste, and dental floss from the dentist.. I have gotten several one litre diet pepsis for free (bogo), planted the bulbs I got for free from MIL. One of a kind pieces of art (OK kids made them at school, but most of them are really nice)..I think that is about it for this month so far..

·
Registered
691 Posts
so far 4 tickets to Seaworld & lunch for 4 at Jack in the Box from a local radio station contest. 2 movie tickets to see BE Cool, w/ john travolta & danny devito, from another radio station
free after rebate
2 VO5 Mousse from Walgreen's

21 - 40 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.