* 2 boxes of Multi Vitamin packets
* 3 shirts
* Magazine
* sample of granola
* sample of cereal

·
Registered
16 Posts
I got some One Touch glucose monitors - 5 of them. I don't need them, but there's a food pantry that my church runs and I'm planning on giving them to the pantry. Hopefully they'll be able to find someone who can use them.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Weeeeeeeeee

3-free packages tortillas
1-free package English muffins
1-free box Chex
22-free boxes reynolds wrap sheets
24-free cans Grillin Beans
1-free razor
15-free steamfresh veggies

And this is only the 3rd!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Milk, buy 5 boxes of cereal and I get $5 off and a coupon for a gallon of milk. Great time to stock up on cereal.

·
Registered
900 Posts
OK, how did you do this? Inquiring minds want to know....
I'm not the person who posted that, but I recognize a few of those freebies. They come from double coupons combined with loss leader sales, extra bucks combined with coupons and sales at drug stores, and I'm just guessing on the beans, but possibly a Walmart coupon trip in there, too. ;)

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
~ dove deodorant sample
~ shampoo sample
~ fiber one cereal sample
~ colgate sample

·
Registered
568 Posts
So far:
-$10 at Bunco
-Nearly Free: 4 packs of Kid Pants from Rite Aid. They were on sale bogof, so I got 4 packages, used my gift card I got from transferring a prescription, then I had to only pay a $1!!
-Free coupons from a fellow enthusiast
-All of the unconditional love a girl could get from my family!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Close!

I'm not the person who posted that, but I recognize a few of those freebies. They come from double coupons combined with loss leader sales, extra bucks combined with coupons and sales at drug stores, and I'm just guessing on the beans, but possibly a Walmart coupon trip in there, too. ;)
Good guesses:lolli: LOL

Actually, I live in LOND (land of no doubles) My local store had the grillin beans on sale for $1-with 24 $1 off coupons. Tortillas were free because I wrote to Mission tortillas asking if there was a way I could store them to keep them from sticking together in the fridge. The razor was through some offer from a web site. Also got my free case of coke-mycokerewards, and 3 free dishwasher rinse aids from the Proctor and Gamble coupon book (my mom doesnt have a dishwasher, so she gave me hers). The steamfresh I had coupons for $1 off 2, bought 30 bags, 15 were free. Foil-found coupons on clipper site for $1.50 off 2, most of my boxes ended up free that way. I live in the middle-of-nowhere Nebraska and the only 2 grocery stores we have are Sunmart and Wal-Mart, so there's not alot of choices on sale items. No drug stores, no double coupons, NO NOTHING!:soapbox: But they are starting to build a Walgreens:teddy2: OHHH, BTW, I'm getting more free farmland sausage tomarrow. That's one thing I NEVER pay for :bowing:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
So far in May I have got:
1 bag Lays Potato Chips
2 8oz pkgs. of Sargento Shredded Cheese

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
Deoderant sample
shampoo and conditioner sample
Deoderant sample, men's

·
Registered
16 Posts
You know, after reading the PP's about how people get their free things, I realize I've gotten more free things, I just never thought of them as being "free" because they're part of a bigger trip to the store and I'm still paying for other things... So, having said that, let's add:

3 packs hot dogs (BOGOF)
1 soap for the kiddo's
2 plug-in air fresheners

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
A nice blue bathroom rug and a "new" used washer from my mom. (Will be picking it up in a couple of weeks.:) )

--Michelle

·
Registered
132 Posts
Tonight at Walgreens, I got 4 tubes of Crest Pro Health toothpaste for free after man. coupons and Wag's coupons - then I got $6 back in Register Rewards! Woohoo! I would have gotten more but that was all they had left on the shelf. Will be going to more Walgreens' this week to hunt for more!

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I won a $200 mall gift certificate!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
International Delight sent me a cool coffee set. It has 2 mugs w/ leather detail, two spoons, and two bamboo coasters. Very cool! May use it as a XMas gift.

2 Prilosec samples
4 johnson Buddies soaps

1 - 20 of 39 Posts