Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a shiny quarter on my walk to the post office. :D Do people throw money out their car windows or something since I found it where few people walk? I take bills too for all you money tossers.:thumb:

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
curell lotion samples :)
speaking of found money - i was cleaning my dresser drawers- swapping summer and fall winter clothes out and i found a bank envelope with almost $60 in it - it was good % of the yard sale $ from the other day all in 1s and 5's.

I forgot that i had gotten my reg monthly gas and personal and gift budget money the same weekend i had the yard sale and that money was the money in my wallet i was spending thinking it was all the yard sale $$ - here i was thinking i had run out of my spending and gas money awful fast LOL !!

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
lip balm from Bath and body works ($7.50 regularly)

Little Miss had very bad chapped lips due to season change and couldn't find any balms in the house that were working well so it was perfect timing. She tested all the testers until she found the one that worked the best. Her lips are healing well.

The balm was $7.50 - coupon free lip item with purchase
we bought the travel size hand sanitizer (1.50) and the carry case (.50) after I suggest we buy that for purchase Little Miss smiled from ear to ear. It was then that I found out it was the "in thing" with the girls at school to carry a bath and body works hand sanitizer with a cool carry clipped to your belt loop. So strange how this work out.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
2 free steaks that we're having for dinner tonight!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Lots of free samples in the mail today!

2 Always Pads, 1 pantyliner

3 Tampax tampons

Garnier Shampoo sample

Covergirl Simply Ageless serum sample

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
From Stop & Shop frequent user coupons: doz large eggs, $3 off produce. From Shaw's frequent user coupoons: $5 off $50 purchase, from Shaw's insert: $3 in $1 doubler coupons. The eggs were $1.49, so that's $12.49 worth of groceries! :applause:

Judi

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
6 bags of gently used baby clothes for my children. Two of my mom's co-workers gifted them to us. My mom went through some of the bags when she got home and some still have tags on them. We feel so blessed. I was wondering how we were going to afford the expense of clothing with Christmas coming up. I have to write some nice thank you cards to these generous people :).

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I got a free pack of Strawberry Shortcake gum It's yummy!

·
Registered
672 Posts
I got a P&G sampler pack today. Here is what was inside..

trial sized pantene shampoo and conditioner bottles
sample sized head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner
2 prilosec otc pills
1 covergirl makeup sample
1 small pack (i'm assuming 2-3) tampons
1 pack (again i'm assuming 2-3) pads

Also in the pack is coupons for pantene and covergirl

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
rent and food

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
belated bday gift from debbie!!!

·
Registered
223 Posts
I got two free movie tickets to see Hereafter next Wednesday...courtesy of my workplace's Morale Committee.

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Got some windy chilie and crackers and look like slice pumpkin bread or banana bread ate chilie and cracker not ate the bread yet.

·
Registered
933 Posts
My parents bought lunch for me Wednesday.
I got free shampoo in the mail...fructois and head & shoulders.
My sis gave me a bag of red potatoes, a pop corn ball...it was good...LOL..and a bag of coupons which I was able to save about $16.00 on groceries this week with.
My mom also gave me an envelope of coupons to help with the savings.
I got a pack of coupons in the mail yesterday.
Free People magazine, Entertainment magazine.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.