Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cup of coffee at the bank

A customer bought me a brand new purse that I love. Story... I have a big purse that I totally love but looks like crap which I don't care about. Bought it a few years ago and thought it was leather. Well the "covering" is/was but it's peeling off and looks like crap but the structure is really really good. Anyway she sees it sitting here when she comes and brought it the other day

Son and daughter in law mailed me stuff for my birthday ( late ) from China when they went to pick up the little girl they just adopted. Included a stamp in Chinese with my name, a blue and white "pot" with something pasty in it which I don't know what it is yet. A video on a flash drive, A Chinese fan ( beautiful ), a cloth covered box that held the stamp and a wallet.

Reactions: Livin Large

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Since 10/25 - coffee, donuts, breakfast sandwich, wings, cheese, crackers, summer sausage, jelly beans, trail mix, pizza, oranges, nuts, rice cakes, jolly ranchers, white chocolate reese cups,......the list goes on and on. Mostly lots of junk food sugary snacks to keep us going on this long 32 day marathon.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
A customer bought me a brand new purse that I love.

Son and daughter in law mailed me stuff for my birthday ( late ) from China when they went to pick up the little girl they just adopted. Included a stamp in Chinese with my name, a blue and white "pot" with something pasty in it which I don't know what it is yet. A video on a flash drive, A Chinese fan ( beautiful ), a cloth covered box that held the stamp and a wallet.
all very cool

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I tried some sample sites that turned out to be not good at all. After I bought something online at Macys, I got an invitation to e-rewards. that has been great, no ads or spam, just the right freq of surveys with good rewards, IMO. I got huge bottles of volumizing shampoo and conditioner to try out and then $20 in rewards cash for finishing the surgery. So I got the hair stuff and also 2 yrs of Family Circle from them, with lots of reward bucks left.

I also got small Christmas presents on Choxi, with each order, up to 4 per year, you get a free year of a magazine, that does not take your CC info and does not auto renew. So I got 4 mags from them.

·
Registered
9,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 bag chips
1 jar Tostitos salsa

·
Registered
870 Posts
A 12-count box of K-Cups which I'll give to my mom for Christmas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts