·
Registered
132 Posts
From K Mart's Super Double Coupon Days (today and yesterday so far):

(2) Gillette men's shampoos
(2) Greased Lightning cleaners
(1) 8-pk of Revlon nail files
(2) 200-ct packs of nail stickers
(1) Colgate Max Fresh toothpaste (thought the other 3 I was buying were also free, but I was charged 29c for each)
(1) Big roll of Scotch tape

Many other items for less than $1 each! 28 items in total for $17.00.

Also got a free Kashi cookie in the mail today.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm going to get free theater tickets for a show later this month as part of Atlanta's GO ARTS (see Atlanta on the Cheap for details if you're in the area).

I'm jealous of the free fresh produce.
Jenn

·
Registered
132 Posts
A Free 12-inch pizza today! A local pizza shop was celebrating its 3rd anniversary, and I went to get a free pizza. Only took about 10 minutes to wait!

Oh, I did leave a dollar tip in their jar. ;)

I also got 4 Free L'oreal eyeshadows at K Mart, due to their double coupon days. They are priced at $3.49, and I used (4) $2 coupons from their Beauty Books in the store. $2 coupons double, and it took off the full amount (no overage), and I paid 48c tax. :D

·
Registered
243 Posts
So far:
a kashi cookie
schick intuition razor
gillete razor
tube of toothpaste
mushrooms, peppers, two avocados, a couple carrots and two artichokes from MIL.

·
Registered
17,693 Posts
My sample of Nature Made vitamins (2 week supply).

My sister gave me a new bluetooth device for my cell phone. She was tired of seeing me using the old one with a wire that connects to the phone. I told her I was too cheap and too lazy to go get a wireless, so she took it upon herself to upgrade me. :)

A bunch of store coupons from Holly, thanks to the October coupon train!! :D

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
A co-worker had bought 2 tickets for a school fundraiser (BBQ dinner) and she really doesn't like BBQ and she gave me the tickets. Plus, when I went to pick up the BBQ, I was given a free package of hamburger buns since they had so many donated to them.

AND-----my best friend has given me a 6 pound can of Crisco and some cans of green beans as a thank-you for taking care of their dog next weekend while they are out of town. The Crisco will come in really handy with Christmas baking coming up soon.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
* 2 coupons for free Pilsbury Pizza dough
* 2 Tasters Choice coffee packs
* 4 pr Croc like shoes

·
Registered
460 Posts
2 week supply of vitamins
and my ds got his first book from DOlly Partons imagination library! Not sure if that is available outside of the state of TN but I just signed him up and he is 3. All kids that sign up no matter what income get a free book a month from birth to age 5!

·
Registered
979 Posts
2 sample packs of kleenex
2 samples of a new Halls cough drops
Food from the local food pantry

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Neutrogena sample

·
Registered
243 Posts
Free pair of undies from Victoria secret and 4 passes to the indoor bounce place for the kiddos. Those will come in handy when it really starts snowing here.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
10 lbs chicken
3 lbs cube steak
sample of Dunkin Donuts coffee
sample cottenelle wipes
zone perfect bar
4 12 pks soda
1 2l coke
1 24 pack tums

·
Registered
156 Posts
Ceiling fan for my LR
Lunch at work yesterday paid for by my boss. Club sandwich and cup of tortilla soup. mmmmm
Kashi cookie is on its way.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
A kashi cookie, quaker simple harvest granola bar & coupon, tampons. I love freebies

1 - 20 of 119 Posts