Discussion Starter #1
new month, new thread.

more magazines
garden vegs from neighbor.

·
Super Moderator
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
took my high value coupons to the grocery, got 3 boxes brownie mix, 3 onions, package hamburger, 1/2 gal Tropicana juice, refrig. cinnamon roll dough. They had trouble with the coupons and wound up giving me $.25 change after everything was free!!

And got free lunch outside (grand opening), and got free kindling and stove wood at the furniture factory.

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
A neighbor gave me some okra and a tomato.

Reactions: NikoSan999

·
Registered
292 Posts
With Double coupons I came home with 5 soft n dry deodorants, and they paid me 50 cents to take them out of the store!

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
2 jars Ragu (BOGO )
1 roll TP in the mail from somewhere

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
2 zucchini
4 gallons milk
2 dozen eggs
a boatload of stuff from a garage sale yesterday as they were closing - I am passing it all on to others...

Reactions: NikoSan999

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
A free quart of strawberries me and a friend was at a thrift shop and they had quarts of strawberries and she asked what the price was and they said a quart is free to anyone that had made a purchase a and so we got a quart,

·
Registered
6 Posts
I joined a group on Facebook where members do random drawings and giveaways daily. So far I've won some cosmetics, cleaning supplies, paper towels, and scarves!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Today got a 12 month subscription to Family Circle from MCR (50 pts on the Wednesday deal, but the points are free, so I'm counting it...)
two 2-liters of coke zero from CVS (they sent me a $3 for anything email hoping I'd spend a bunch... you think they'd learn...)
two bottles of salad dressing earlier this month on a loss leader combined with coupons
and all our prescriptions and appointments this month have been free because we hit the "catastrophic cap" earlier this month... I'm cramming in one more appointment and refill tomorrow before the system rolls over on the 1st...

Seriously hoping to do better on the freebies next month. C'mon holiday specials!!!

·
Super Moderator
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
$10 dollars worth of Dunkin Donuts!! Sandwich for DH and 1/2 doz for me.

Got a gift card, free, for calling AAA for an auto insurance quote - anyone who lives in ME, NH, or VT can call - 855-761-6304 - good until 10/31/13.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Big Bang Theory season 6 DVD from surveys
a reusable snack bag & a sandwich bag free with another purchase

1 - 20 of 21 Posts