Frugal Village Forums banner
21 - 40 of 62 Posts
Roll of Scott TP
Orville R Caramel corn cakes
3 SoBe
2 pkgs muffin liners
2 Cascade rinse agent
1 Box of Ritz crackers (wrote Nabisco re: stale in date box of Wheat Thins)

aug.-- I printed out tons well not tons but 30 mcdonalds coupons for free southern chickensandwitch if you buy a pop, (at $1.06 who can beat it, saved well over $50 from full prices sandwitch). dove shampoo sample, lotion sample, caress sample, and what ever I found curbside shopping and donation shopping. movies from downloaded.
Sept so far, Scotts tp saple w/ coupon, 5 boxes of Cherrios with free coupons to and discounted boxes, 2 loves of aunt millies bread, movies from a download, a few things from donation shopping.

200lbs of flour
100 lbs of rice
25lbs of bread crumbs
a Serger (my elderly neighbor 'leased' it to me for $0 down/$0 month/99years
10 bottles of Mountain Dew
6 bottles of Tea

I have such good friends. They know we are really struggling and we have been selling our belongings via yard sales this Summer to help pay the mortgage, so they decided to donate to our yard sales.Two families that we know are moving. One family is taking a new pastoral job in a new town so they had to sell their house and they sent over the extra stuff they were not taking with them for us to sell instead of taking it to GoodWill. The second family has to move to NC in a year. Her husband works for Volvo and they downsized and will be closing Volvo in PA. Only a handful will keep their jobs, but to do so they must move to NC. They brought over 2 car loads of stuff(in preparation for the big move) to add to our yard sale! Yeah! We are going to miss our friends SO MUCH, we have known both families for over a decade, sharing birthdays, our joys, our sorrows,~sniff~I'm really sad.

Loads of garden goodies
tomatoes
green beans
peppers
pears
swiss chard
onions

I free Playtex drop in liner baby bottle (came a little late, Dalton only drinks from a cup now LOL, but I have a baby shower to go to later on this month, so I will stick it in with her gift)

P and G Brandsampler with the following:
~ sample of pantene prov V brunette expressions shampoo and conditioner

~Venus Embrace Razor

~ Gillette Deep cleaning shampoo Travel size

~Crest Pro Health Tooth paste Travel Size

~Gilette Fusion Razor

~small tube of Olay Definity

Also a few years ago we had a hard wood table given to us from DH's Grandparents. The table wasn't in the best condition, we used it with a table cloth for a while and then eventually got a table set of our own, we stored the hardwood one. My brother Took the table and sanded all the color off of it and then he re-stained it and put shine on it, and now we have the hardwood one back, in great condition, he dropped it off yesterday. My DH's Mom bought us 4 chairs from someone that was selling it, they are also hard wood, my brother is going to sand thos and stain them so that they match the table YAY

My husband was given $100.00 in gift checks for some sort of promotional thing at work. I've also gotten Clean and Clear, Woman's Day magazine and some other magazines. I also got a free milk glass vase from where my kids bought me a milk glass lamp for my birthday on Ebay.

Today I got a sample of Cascade pacs (2), a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, and my first pack from SheSpeaks! A potato masher, coupon for a free bag of Ore Idea Steam n Mash potatoes, and (10) $1 off coupons. Woohoo!

Gallons of scuppernongs, about 18 cabbage plants and 18 Romaine lettuce plants, and my mother gave me one of those turn-table type bookshelves that sits on the floor. I've wanted one for years. Plus a few tomatoes and okra from the garden.

21 - 40 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.