What did you get free in September?

6K views 61 replies 33 participants last post by  MarianneR 
#1 ·
A new month, new freebies.

Today's garden picks:
2 zucchini
2 tomatoes

#2 ·
Tomatoes and beans from the garden; started a watercress cutting from an existing plant; eggs from my lovely hens. :chicken:; a handful of figs from my fig tree; a couple of late peaches; one or two precious alpine strawberries.

Beautiful weather, to boot!

#3 ·
4 orders of Chick'n Strips at Chick Fil A today - DH and I took the kids - we all wore Cincinnati Bengals clothing and got the free food!

Tonight DH and I have a date night planned - we have a gift certificate to Cheeseburger in Paradise (due to a billing error the last time DH was there). YUM!

#5 ·
A friend gave me an almost-new hoover after I helped pack up a bunch of stuff at her deceased MIL's house. Also several other neat things. She is still expressing gratitude for my time and effort, and I'm still expressing my gratitude for the things - that's always a great way for things to work out!

#7 ·
I got a free book come in the mail today :)
I got a Free bottle of conditioner, on clearance for 2.00 and I had a 2.00 coupon = FREE yay

#8 ·
Pedia-Pop Oral Electrolytes sample
$20 rebate check-Blue Rhino
$2.99 rebate check-Staples
$15.77 Walgreens gift card (Aug. Easy Saver Rebate)
$10 pre-paid Visa card from Staples Rebate
$25 Gap card from Discover Card Cash Back Bonus (I don't pay interest on my credit cards and they added $5 to my typical $20 rebate by getting the Gap gift card)
Scholastic Parent & Child magazine

#13 · (Edited)
* A Kraft foods magazine in the mail
* A bag of tomatoes
* T-shirt from DH's workplace
* NICE new pen from DH's workplace (these were freebies his boss was giving away)

#14 ·
Scott TP sample roll
Flower pot with mums
coupon inserts from MIL
Package of mints from meeting at work
Excedrin Migraine at Walgreens (FREE w/ coupon)
Glade Candle Starter Kit (free with 2 coupons)

#16 ·
Free from a friend:

about 2 lbs beans from her FILs garden and a small butter nut squash

#17 ·
Scott toilet paper roll sample (whole roll woo whoo! lol)
shampoo (expensive don't recall brand) and Crest free after rebate~ Walgreens. I hate when they are out of their free after rebate things, I wanted the Nivea mens body wash.
brunette shampoo/conditioner sample (I NEVER remember brand names!!!)
That's all I remember so far!

#20 ·
One goodnights boxer style sleep pants

#23 ·
Roll of Scott TP
Orville R Caramel corn cakes
3 SoBe
2 pkgs muffin liners
2 Cascade rinse agent
1 Box of Ritz crackers (wrote Nabisco re: stale in date box of Wheat Thins)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.