Frugal Village Forums banner

81 - 100 of 107 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
2 envelopes of taco seasoning (free after coupon)
6 LARGE zucchini from my mom
3 cider donuts & 3 cups of cider on field trip (FT was free too)

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Originally Posted by TheRootedNomad
~ 96 packets of instant oatmeal
(dated for the end of the month so they were pitching them .....freezer here they come)
~ 1 loaf of bread
~ 1 bag of stuffing mix
~ a cereal sample
~ box of Kashie Sunshine something cereal
~ a coupon for a free cup of coffee (I'll get it Mon. on my way to work)
~ a couple dozen packets of Splenda
~ 8 tomatoes
~ 2 squash
~ another loaf of bread
~ 2 danish rings
~ about a doz. individual bakery danishes
~ a couple more tomatoes

new to list:
~ another loaf of bread
~ 2 gourmet cupcakes
~ a couple of plums
~ a few bananas

·
Registered
525 Posts
2 6 roll pkg of tp
1 larg bottle dish soap
2 free boxes sun crystals
1 roll paper towels
1 shopping baf
1 box rice
2 full coupon envies
1 all u magazine
1 sample cheerios
1 cat food sample
1 burts bees acne sample
1 house party package...cant wait to have the party!
3 singel serve cereal
5 dinner plates from lunch lady for dh lunch
6 krispy cream
2 water bottles...gonna have these out my ears!
all fo rnow..but im heading out so I know I will have more to post

·
Registered
525 Posts
shopping baf is a special BAG*********(publix lol)

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Total cranberry cereal
other type of cereal....can't remember! :D

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
My September freebies

1. Coupons in the mail: $15.70
2. L'Oreal Advanced Revitalift, 2 samples: cleanser & moisturizer
3. Coupons in the mail: $13.00
4. 1 bottle Rexall Adult Multivitamins-Multiminerals (100), with a Buy 1, Get 1 Free deal (my Vitamin card was also stamped twice more)
5. Found some coins outdoors: 2 dimes, 2 nickels: Total = 30 cents
6. Another bottle Multivitamins-Multiminerals (100), with a Buy 1, Get 1 Free coupon deal (my Vitamin card was again stamped 2 more times with this deal, and I'm only 3 more stamps away from a FREE bottle of vitamins, ie: 10 stamps, and the next one's FREE)
7. A packet of 10 stamps in the mail: from a coupon trade
8. A sample bottle of Cellnique skin gel
9. L'Oreal Skin Genesis Moisturizer & Cleanser samples + $8 Coupons
10. Magnetic memo board & pen, calendar, tatoos
11. Lots of Save.ca coupons in the mail
12. 3 coupon trades in the mail with some extra coupons
13. Another FREE Herbal Essences shampoo with a Buy One, Get 1 Free Coupon. H.E. is on sale this week for $2.49, so it was a great deal for me.
14. Another FREE sample of Colgate Total toothpaste
15. Part of a pad of toothpaste/toothbrush coupons at the library
16. An ice-cream cone at MacDonalds (treated by a friend)
17. A Werther's Original candy from the post-office candy dish
18. Coupons in the mail
19. Coupons ($39) on the backs of 3 Kelloggs Vector cereal boxes.
Resolved an issue of confusion over coupon-wording by emailing Kelloggs, they phoned me & left message on my answering machine, I phoned the store and played the message to them, then went back to the store and bought 3 boxes of cereal on sale at 3/$9, and used three $2 coupons in the transaction, and paid $3 TOTAL, then clipped $39 coupons from backs of these boxes. Kelloggs is also sending me a free $2 cereal coupon because of my inconvenience due to the coupon-wording confusion.:sun:

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Resolved an issue of confusion over coupon-wording by emailing Kelloggs, they phoned me & left message on my answering machine, I phoned the store and played the message to them, then went back to the store and bought 3 boxes of cereal on sale at 3/$9, and used three $2 coupons in the transaction, and paid $3 TOTAL, then clipped $39 coupons from backs of these boxes. Kelloggs is also sending me a free $2 cereal coupon because of my inconvenience due to the coupon-wording confusion.:sun:
Way to go Incognito! Sometimes you have perserverance. Congratulations on the quest to the $39 in coupons. Stand up to them. I'm definitely impressed.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
My September freebies

4. 1 bottle Rexall Adult Multivitamins-Multiminerals (100), with a Buy 1, Get 1 Free deal (my Vitamin card was also stamped twice more)
6. Another bottle Multivitamins-Multiminerals (100), with a Buy 1, Get 1 Free coupon deal (my Vitamin card was again stamped 2 more times with this deal, and I'm only 3 more stamps away from a FREE bottle of vitamins, ie: 10 stamps, and the next one's FREE)
13. Another FREE Herbal Essences shampoo with a Buy One, Get 1 Free Coupon. H.E. is on sale this week for $2.49, so it was a great deal for me.
18. Coupons in the mail
Resolved an issue of confusion over coupon-wording by emailing Kelloggs, they phoned me & left message on my answering machine, I phoned the store and played the message to them, then went back to the store and bought 3 boxes of cereal on sale at 3/$9, and used three $2 coupons in the transaction, and paid $3 TOTAL, then clipped $39 coupons from backs of these boxes. Kelloggs is also sending me a free $2 cereal coupon because of my inconvenience due to the coupon-wording confusion. :dazed:
20. 6 envelopes of free coupons in the mail (ordered, not trades)
21. FREE bottle of Rexall ASA Daily Low Dose (120ct) during an extende Buy 1, Get 1 FREE sale :present:
22. FREE bottle of Rexall Multivitamins/Multiminerals with a Buy1,Get1 FREE coupon. Also got my vitamin card stamped 2 more times. I have 1 more empty square on my vitamin card, so the next time vitamins are very cheap, I'll get 1 more bottle, and then my card is full, and I will get a FREE bottle at the same time.

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
To Incognito

Way to go Incognito! Sometimes you have perserverance. Congratulations on the quest to the $39 in coupons. Stand up to them. I'm definitely impressed.
Oh man, I left out 2 words that totally turn around the whole meaning of what I was trying to say. I MEANT to say Sometimes you have TO HAVE perserverance.

My apology. Totally changed my whole meaning by leaving out 2 words. Please accept the apology.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Time to get back in the swing of things.........

Ben & Jerrys pint of ice cream
pkg of wet wipes
6 glade soy candles
3 frozen pizzas
pkg of baby carrots
2 bags of cat food
1 pkg of frozen hamburgers
2 loaves of bread
1 pkg of tuna
3 Snapple
3 bottles of water
1 box of chocolate pudding
1 brick of cream cheese
1 can of mixed veggies

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Received a dvd today that has to do with taking care of horses. Perfect for my grandniece who rides and has a few of her own. Into her stocking for Christmas! :)

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Received a dvd today that has to do with taking care of horses. Perfect for my grandniece who rides and has a few of her own. Into her stocking for Christmas! :)
Sounds like a great stocking stuffer for sure.

I got the last of my parents garden. Cucumbers and a couple of tomatoes.

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Some of these are BOGO freebies...do they count?
2 jar pickles
2 rolls paper towels
1 box BC Brownies
1 can Fancy Feast cat food for the dog
1 sample pkg of Gain laundry detergent
1 Nature Granola sample snack mix
1 sample pkg Total cereal with blueberries
1 sample Arm & Hammer toothpaste

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
My dh just called me on the way home from his parents house. He has a sack of green peppers and a few tomatoes. Yeah! Funny, I was just at my MIL house yesterday and she was talking about her green peppers and she can't eat them fast enough. I told her she could blanch them and freeze them but she thought that was yucky. lol. So I get to put them to good use. :)

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Hey thanks, I just read up on these posts tonite and got a huge laugh out of your comments. The way it stands, you are right on both counts.
LOL!
PS: I got the definite sense that the whole thing was meant to be a "test", a problem that I was supposed to solve. Sometimes in the past, I've lost out because I haven't known how to deal with the higher-ups, so I've just let them have their way, even when it's not fair.

Oh man, I left out 2 words that totally turn around the whole meaning of what I was trying to say. I MEANT to say Sometimes you have TO HAVE perserverance.

My apology. Totally changed my whole meaning by leaving out 2 words. Please accept the apology.

·
Registered
525 Posts
2 box tissues
1 roll tp
1 pack of gum
1 dvd
1 box crayons
25 pencils
some book marks
1 free coupon for act popcorn
1 bottle glue
1 pkg cookies
1 roll paper towels
1 free chocolate coupon
1 paper file
1 sticker sheet
2 raok
1 coupon train
4 dozen hot dog buns
4 cookies
1 book of stamps
1 roll of tape
5 dinner plates for DH
all I can think of for now that I got today and over weekend:pirate:

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
2 soy candles
2 boxes of sweetener
1 roll of toilet paper
1 pkg of boneless chicken breasts
3 green peppers from the garden

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
My September freebies

18. Coupons in the mail
Resolved an issue of confusion over coupon-wording by emailing Kelloggs, they phoned me & left message on my answering machine, I phoned the store and played the message to them, then went back to the store and bought 3 boxes of cereal on sale at 3/$9, and used three $2 coupons in the transaction, and paid $3 TOTAL, then clipped $39 coupons from backs of these boxes. Kelloggs is also sending me a free $2 cereal coupon because of my inconvenience due to the coupon-wording confusion.
20. 6 envelopes of free coupons in the mail (ordered, not trades)
21. FREE bottle of Rexall ASA Daily Low Dose (120ct) during an extende Buy 1, Get 1 FREE sale
22. FREE bottle of Rexall Multivitamins/Multiminerals with a Buy1,Get1 FREE coupon. Also got my vitamin card stamped 2 more times. I have 1 more empty square on my vitamin card, so the next time vitamins are very cheap, I'll get 1 more bottle, and then my card is full, and I will get a FREE bottle at the same time.
23. Almost $50 worth of coupons today: about $10 ordered and received in the mail (Save.ca & Dove), the other $40 on the backs of Kelloggs Mini-Wheats--$10 on the back of each. I love these, I use the cereal ones, and trade the others. :genie:
It was a tougher type of day today; the cereal store-clerk was kinda snarly, but I tried to engage her in a conversation about coupons; she doesn't coupon, so she'll be a tough nut to crack. Then I started talking about moving back to the city again because of the lower food prices :idea:, and suddenly she started listing the reasons why I shouldn't go.
It's hard to coupon in a small town sometimes; I feel like a cave-woman going out to do battle with my cudgel and my coupons, and hauling back a few boxes of cereal to store in my cave. :box:

81 - 100 of 107 Posts