Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
13,526 Posts
$10 hobby shop gift certificate.

· Registered
234 Posts
Hey all! I've missed reading and posting on this thread. I've been so busy the last couple of months. I got a huge box of clothes free yesterday from a free Facebook group. I've washed everything but still have to try stuff on. I'll pass on what I don't use.

14 Free Core bars so far from Kroger.

There's been SO MUCH I've gotten free the last few months I can't even remember it all. 🤪

· Registered
1,765 Posts
5lbs of red potatoes using a $1/produce and $5/$5 Safeway coupon.... that actually left me $.50 ahead, which technically makes half of my $.99 bag of cheese free as well... (Full transparency, after saving that $6, we spent just as much on ice cream) 🤣

· Super Moderator
24,802 Posts
Two Butterfinger bars from grocery store.

10 cents from Target. We were finally able to return the Instant Pot I bought during the Great House-Losing Pity Party of 2022. I bought it online and when it came, it didn't work. We returned it at the nearest brick and mortar, 50 miles away. The CS didn't think they had any to make an exchange, so she issued a gift card refund. But then Husby got her to check the inventory and found they had one left, so the exchange was made. But she removed the city tax since we bought online and that price didn't include it. She estimated the tax, and was off by 10 cents. Now we have a gift card with 10 cents on it. 🤣🤣

· Registered
160 Posts
I had a great week for free--with store rewards and clearance prices, I got a coffee mug with hot cocoa in it as a gift for someone. Then, I had a scrapbooking crop this weekend. I got 3 punches, 5 packs of alphabet stickers, and a paper pad from the swap table (at least $30 worth of stuff!). Then I won two prizes, a box of jelly beans, and a paper and ephemera collection pack.

· Registered
13,526 Posts
2 jars of seasoning, can of olives, and a large grocery tote bag.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts