·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I hope to keep better track this month

Reactions: NikoSan999

·
Registered
13,930 Posts
Got $72.81 in CC credits points so I am saying Free mower gas,a tank of gas for Dh car,A tank of gas for my van,2 free porter house sale steaks,blueberries,3 bananas,clearance choc. chip minis. I got .50 off the gas per gallon at Kroger.
I'll turn in the bottles for free meds.

·
8,714 Posts
~4 pre-release books from Goodreads Giveaways. :D I started entering them in mid-April. Won my first, a signed author copy, on Passover, and four more this month. I've entered about 300 total and take about 15 minutes a night to enter for any books that sound interesting. Odds are generally very good, 1/100 or better. ~

·
Registered
19 Posts
Lots and lots of free bread and cooked potatoes (2 day old from a soup kitchen, they were going to throw them away!). I made bread crumbs with them, my wife my bread pudding, and a cheesy potato dish, really good, the potatoes were a little grainy but not bad with plain yogurt.

A bunch of storage containers from work. I have plans to use them for a wood/electronic shop in the basement.

Colored pencils, acrylic paint, page protectors. All from work. The company is moving soon and they're giving lots away.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Free after sale and coupons- 16 Harvest Power Bars (great for hubby's break at work)

.38 total (almost free!) after coupons and extra care bucks I had earned previously at CVS:
-dish detergent
-4 boxes of Tic Tacs
-1 box of tampons
-1 bottle shampoo, 1 conditioner
- 1 tube of toothpaste

And I 'earned' another 5 ECBS for my next trip.

Reactions: NikoSan999

·
Registered
9,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know I have a few more.. not many.. but this receipt is actually sitting in front of me.
1 bag chips ( BOGO ) Broke down comes to $2.15 each but he needed something here for the 2 snacks he has to have at work. Cheap enough but one was free.

·
Registered
922 Posts
I got a free t-shirt in the mail yesterday. Not sure but I think i might have
gotten it from the Freebie forum.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts