Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13,257 Posts
Yesterday I got a bottle of body wash, and a tub of cottage cheese.

·
Registered
965 Posts
fresh carrots! A coworker was "panic" harvesting his garden before last night's blizzard and brought a big bucket of carrots to the main office at work. I took home about 3lbs. Might make soup...or ginger carrot pickles...or...just eat them.

At the VERY end of October I stopped at the recycling center and found a metal sign with a sasquatch cut out and "I believe" on it. I'm agnostic about bigfoot, but as a joke a friend put a "sasquatch crossing" sign at my place years ago so now, it's a thing. So, I grabbed it. What the heck.

·
Super Moderator
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A cute small tinned copper colander with brass feet, jar candle, 2 Altoid tins, small pie plate (I have been wanting one for use in the toaster oven,so I can throw away the foil ones.) Whole bunch of note cards, some padded envelopes for re-use, some Christmas cards. I put mine away last winter and now I can't find them.

·
Super Moderator
24,532 Posts
We ditch-picked an old dryer drum this morning. We suspect it flew off someone's load on the way to the recycling place. It laid there for over a week so it didn't seem like anyone was coming back for it. We use washer tubs and dryer drums for giant planters.

Mom gave us a half lb tub of veggie dip because she ordered a small tub and the store delivered the big one.

·
Registered
13,257 Posts
I won a $20 credit at a store today. They were doing a "find the hidden object" game, and I found one! Paid for the christmas candy I was buying for DH.

·
Registered
13,257 Posts
jar of herb seasoning mix
3 outdated cooking magazines

·
Registered
12,027 Posts
2 bags of large flour tortillas
The kid brought home Dominoes pizza and cheesy bread. She paid so free for me. Hadn't had real pizza for a long time

1 - 20 of 23 Posts