Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a dish I got from Miserly Moms....a baked dish using leftover bread, spinach, eggs, cheese and spices. It was kind of tasty! Also, had some oriental salad leftover from lunch.:)

·
27,948 Posts
Meatball subs and a Ceasar salad.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I made a homemade version of a banquit bakes.......

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
It's only 5:30 p.m. here, so we have not had dinner yet.:) However, I do have 2 lamb roasts in the crockpot, will get some rice going and with that we're having spinach and a salad. All from the freezer or our garden! Woohoo!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Oh, my! Danielle! Looks like you had a feast there for supper! Sounds good!

We had cooked potatoes, ground veal(from my freezer) and carrot sticks and dip.

I had couscous, chick peas, green peppers and tomatoes.

So far, still cooking with what's at home!:D

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
We had nachos made with left over taco meat and generic velveeta we got on sale and free chips. DH cousin works for a large restaraunt chain gave us a huge bag (filled a 2 foot by 2 foot sized box) that they received as a sample from a vender. I put it in the freezer and we have been eating on them for months. They are still as good as the day we got them.

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
I was lazy too...I had grilled cheese with chips,dh and Ashley had grilled cheese with tomato soup,Jackson had chef boyardee ravoli with crackers,chips,and grilled cheese lol,Katie had chef boyardee,crackers,and tomato soup,Jayme had Similac with iron :D lol

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
We all had something different:

SO had spaghetti with meat sauce.
DD had hotdogs at church at Vacation Bible School.
I was depressed and in a miserable mood so I had butter pecan ice cream.

pat

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
I set up a Taco salad bar, with all the fixin's , and velvetta salsa dip and nacho's, and brownies for dessert...DD, Dg, and her boyfriend and another friend ate over....and we hung out around the pool watching GS swim!!!!!:D

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
a bit late, but I made a pork roast and had bbq pork sandwiches.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
We had roast pork, salad, and rice.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts