Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
FV Buddy aka KathiBob
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess this is like part two of the first question I asked....What did you inherit from your Grandmother/Mother? I think I most of my humor from my Mother. Now that I look back, she and I did some pretty silly things when I was small! From my Grandmother, I think I got my strong sense of fairness and my frugal habits. They were both wonderful ladies.:angel: :angel:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Both were women of strong moral convictions..... My Mother had a very strong work ethic and felt strongly about keeping one's word....... They both had a strong sense of family and knew who they were and what they wanted....My Mother was very understanding and had the ability to step into someone else's shoes and try to understand why they did what they did.... Not really to make excuses for what they did but to have some understanding and forgiveness for what they did... Remarkable women both of them.... My Grandmother is still with us, my Mother is not.... I would like to think I am like them in many ways...... They are both tough acts to follow !!!!

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
What a great question.

From my great grandmother I got a sense of humor and a "I can do anything" attitude. She also was a "giver" of which I am.

From my grandmother, she too was a "giver" so it comes from there also.

From my mom, "laughter". My mom can laugh through most anything.

All 3 ladies were tough acts to follow also. They all were frugal, all had strong moral beliefs and values and all 3 had an attitude of "I'll make it no matter what".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts