Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm stuck with a bottle of Autocrat Coffee Syrup & I've never had it before. I ordered it online for a friend who'd been craving it... in the meantime, a relative of hers sent her an entire case! LOL

Other than making "coffee milk-- official state drink of Rhode Island" (quoted from the label), is there anything else I can do with this?

I'm thinking it might work as ice cream topping, but DH has banned ice cream from the house ;) since we're both trying to lose weight, and ice cream is one of his favorite non-diet foods.

Any other ideas?

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
I have never even heard of that. What does your friend use it for...coffee??

·
Registered
8,337 Posts

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Yikes, looks like most of the recipes used the "I C" words, but they looked pretty yummy. I think I would have to pass on the "coffee geletin" though, that one sounds a bit icky. Good luck with your recipes. :D

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
Oh Yumm Coffee Milk How I miss that stuff :(
I grew up in Rhode Island, think coffee milk was in my bottle LOL
We cant get it here, when I ask for it I get looks like I have 3 eyes LOL

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Can't you use fat free frozen yogurt in the recipes ?

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I never even thought to see if there was an Autocrat website... duh! :rolleyes: Thanks!!!

I will have to try some of those recipes. Coffee icing sounds yummy... although I don't suppose that's diet food, either. ;) Maybe I'll go with the Mocha Pudding, using sugar-free pudding to make it lower calorie. We'll see!

And I think my friend does use it for ice cream topping, that might be why that idea was in my head to begin with, LOL. I didn't want to ask her what to do with it since she didn't know I'd gotten it for her in the first place.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts