Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sitting here eating my haagendaaz peach sorbet, and making sure that each time i take a bite the surface is still smooth and flat.

Now I did not used to be like this, I used to take chunks out of the butter tubs and ice cream and peanut butter, but I worked for a REALLY picky lady and she would not let me leave 'holes' in her margarine tubs!! It had to always be flat after taking the margarine for your bread out! This REALLLLY ticked me off!

But now here I am trying to make sure that this sorbet doesn't have any 'holes' in it after I take a bite! What happened! Did she get that deep into my sub conscience that I have changed my own behavior? Or do I really like my food surfaces to be flat? Oh the torture!

So I want to know, what habbits of others that you once thought were really loopy out of the world dumb habits that you now find yourself doing?

·
Registered
73 Posts
When I was a 15 I used to hate helping my mom cleaning the house, I always used to complain and I thought that my mom was a clean freek;) but look at me now , I have my own family and house and I clean and clean....the funny part is that it dosen't bother me now:confused: , on the contrary , I feel happy when I clean my house:)
I guess my mom felt that way too.

·
FV Buddy aka Kellie Bob
2,161 Posts
I regularly look behind me and ask "when did my mother arrive" only to find out it's me! Especially when I am in nag mode. I also find myself yelling between the floors of my house, when dh is upstairs I will holler up to him, it used to make me crazy when my parents did that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.