Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you ever take time to do something special just to celebrate life? To look around you and say life is good. So many times we focus on the negative when there is so many good things.

One of the ways I love doing it, is first thing in the morning, getting the daily appreciations out. Its wonderful when you start a day with thank yous, be it here in the daily appreciation thread, quietly in your bed before you get up or as you prepare to begin the day.

I love celebrating life by going for long walks in nature, being thankful for the air we breathe, for all that God has given us.

These are just a couple of ways I love celebrating life. How do you celebrate life. Share your thoughts!!

·
27,948 Posts
I look out around me. In my home and the beautiful world outdoors. The memories and beauty that surround me blows me away.

I look inside of me and think what can I do to share some of myself and maybe making someone elses life a little brighter.
I look inside myself and think that although I have made mistakes and will make more I am a good person and have a lot to give.
May I always look at life with an appreciative eye as I am all the more richer for it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts