Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you do when you are bored?? I tried watching tv...but nothing good was on. I thought to read, but all the mags and books I have here I have read cover to cover. I have done the housework...at least enough that i don't WANT to do anymore. I don't want to bake yet, because it is soooo hot today (83) and the house is still too warm from that. Id go on a walk but dd has alrerdy gone to bed for the night and noone else is home here to watch the kiddo's. Those would be the things I'd do (other than crafting of course) for boredom busting, LOL.

What do you do??

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
oh boy :D This is where I fall off the wagon ALLLL the time ...I go shopping :eek:

I do try to make the most out of it, by shopping for FOREVER and only buying ONE item :D Like today I shopped for about an hour and a half and finally decided on one denim skirt for 6$. It's cute and I don't have anything like it. I also will go grocery shopping when bored as well..

BUT, for things that don't cost money, I usually end up taking a nap? Or I go through sentimental stuff...photo albums...I rearrange knick knacks in the house...or I look up exercise routines online, beauty tips online, all that kind of stuff...Or I'll pick up an old magazine I haven't read and read it...

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Oh dear - I tend to spend money when I'm bored also!

And at the moment I have a real 'problem' with eBay because it's so easy and not 'real' somehow.

AND it's only just dawned on me that's what I do too!!! I'm going to have to sort this one out!

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
i surf the net, doze off (when i can), look at magazines or cook books.......:confused: :confused:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I find myself here or I craft, I watch T.V. or a movie........
I don't get bored very much anymore.......

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Read, take Gypsy for a walk, chat with friends (on line and on the phone), clip and sort coupons, try to take a nap (riiiiight!) and check to see if I have sold any more books on Half.com!

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
I either watch tv or surf the net and play games on Pogo.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Surf the net, read magazines, watch tv, shop, or take a nap.

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Surf the net, check in here and other places, sew, craft, stamp, scrapbook (or try to) sit outside and enjoy the quiet. Sometimes I read if I am in the mood. Gotta hit the library soon to get a few books though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts