Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a tupperware just for that, those little crumbs and powder left over at the bottom of the cereal bin?!
I add them to my baked cakes and sweets and they rock for extra cool flavor!!
Mommy

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
We just dump them in the bowl and eat them, LOL

·
Registered
382 Posts
Put a little oil on your boneless/skinless chicken breast, salt and pepper to taste, pack on those crumbs!

We call it Crumby Chicken! :p (tasty)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
HMMM, Come to think about it, I save my potato chip & cracker crumbs, actually ALL salty snack crumbs, some bacos, some freshly ground black pepper, grated parmesan, stir it all up :stir: and use it for baked potato toppings. Or sometimes I just make it anyway w/stuff around the house.

So you gave me an idea to add more to it :) Now me personally, I love a sweet/hot taste and I'm thinking I might just get it w/extra cereal crumbls and extra red pepper. Yum! Now I'm hungry :eek:uch:

Thanks a bunch!

Theresa :)

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
That dust left in the bottom of the container just turns to mud when we pour milk on it. So I use it in pancakes, waffles, bread, muffins, etc. I just use it in place of some of the flour, and it gives a different twist on taste and texture.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Uh, throw them out? But I very rarely have cereal around anyway, so it's a not a huge sin against frugality. Plaudits to all your creativity.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts