Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Besides the Village that is.:D
I love someone mentioning something and being able to finding info on it in a matter of moments. The world is at my fingertips.:)

·
Registered
948 Posts
Darlene,

I agree - I love being able to find info. on just about anything I'm interested in. I've also just started to sell some of my things on e-bay, and am really enjoying the freedom of doing that and the extra $ it brings in. Dh can't believe I've made over $200 so far! He's even starting to suggest things I can sell... Honestly, this village is one of my new favorite things about being online. I also love being able to e-mail my friends and sisters!

Wendy

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
even works for directory assistance! We live ia an immediate gratifcation world.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I love having instant conversations with my mom that don't cost Long Distance rates.
I love Refdesk.com along with the village.
I love ebay.
I love being able to instantly check all the libraries in the area when I hear a book mentioned and being able to put my own request in from home.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
I love FV
and I love having contact with my friends and family

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
I'm with you guys.. I love being able to check for instant information online. I can't remember the last time I called a store or a company- I get all that stuff online.

I love being able to talk long-distance with friends & family for free.

And, I love that when I'm up in the middle of the night with the baby I can get online and play games or chat with someone if I feel like it.

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
The chance to meet like-minded people! (no matter what the topic would be: nursing, frugality, Christianity, ALS)

I like to be able to chat with my family without paying long distance phone rates.

I like the availablity of information- although you have to be careful and sift it well for accuracy.

I also like to play the mindless games :) Gives me some stress relief!

And all the patterns for my sewing/crochet etc, and the recipes, and . . . . .

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I find internet amazing!:wand: You're right Darlene! The world is at our fingertips! And there is soooo much information we can read about soooo many subjects! And I love to spend time here at FV!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Frugal Village and Darlene!!! :D

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
The wonderful friends I've made and the info...... It helps me plan my shopping ....... The freebies and the coupons are gravy.......

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
I agree with all the above. It really is like the world is at my fingertips. I can always find something interesting to check out, email family and friends, hunt for freebies, etc. Long distance and directory assistance fees are just about 0 at our house now. I feel it has broadened my knowledge quite a bit.

pat

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
We were just discussing this at work the other day. It is so wonderful to be able to have most information right at your fingertips. It is also great to be able to connect to old friends that you would not have access to without the internet. I have found old friends that I went to school with 25 years ago, and had lost contact with over the years.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts