Registered
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
about the military TODAY?

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Today I'm not loving the fact that I'm not sure if we are getting housing when we get to West Point.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
I know when I was a dependant, all of our health care was completely covered...100%. Dental, medical, whatever it may be, perscriptions too. I could go to the ER or wherever...and it was covered. But more and more I am hearing about t he changes. I am disappointed that the dependants (and service men/women) aren't getitng the same care they used to rely on.

I am not military, nor am i a dependant anymore, but i wanted to offer my two cents. :)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
the stupid point systems for the boards!

although we passed the board, we're not getting rank because of the [email protected] points!

grrrrrr :bang:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I know when Don got out the point system was very high. he was an E-7 when we got out and it was going to be at least 4 more years before he could make E-8.

That and the fact we aren't in the military anymore. I really miss it

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
The extended deployments :(

And the fact that even if you make the score on the testing if there isn't any room to advance....you dont move!

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, Jackie's points for his MOS are maxed and there is no way he'll be getting promoted while they are that high.

Melody, sorry you're having such a hard time with medical. :hugz:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts