Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually sleep in sweats in the winter and short pjs in the summer(mint green with little cherries all over them). Just wondering if anyone does the lingerie thing, pjs, etc. :rest:

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I sleep in pajama pants and a t-shirt but lately I've been wearing a sweat shirt too, I am always comfortable :). In the summer I sleep in just a t-shirt and cotton lightweight shorts, no fancy stuff for me.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I have several pajamas that I wear. I wear fleece pajamas on colder nights, light weight cotton pajama pants and a t-shirt on cool nights, and then pajama shorts and t-shirt on warmer nights.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
As little as possible. Usually underwear and a tank top. I hate getting tangled in clothes in my sleep. No clothes is the best option.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Do you want the honest to goodness truth? When it's just me and my fiance (or just me) I sleep in nothing. :ack: But don't worry, when people are around I sleep in t-shirts and shorts/lightweight pants in the summer and pants (pj pants that is) and long sleeved shirts in the winter.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I have lots of jammies.

I have a night gown pink gingham. Some Care Bear pjs long sleeved top and bottoms, Some Tinker bell pjs sleeveless with capri pant bottoms. For the winter I have two really warm body jammies, one pair with feet (footy jammies) and one without. And an eeyore pair of flannel pj long sleeves and pants.

I like to wear character jammies as I have to dress so professionally during the week at work. It gives me something completely different for home.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Um. Nothing. Except those nights when the kid wants to sleep with me (either because of a bad dream, a wicked hurricane blowing, or her father being out of town), then I sleep in shorts and a tank top.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
I have about fifteen pairs of jammies and gown. They are what I wear around the house on a daily basis. For sleeping I prefer nothing, but I usually fall asleep in my jammies or gown. Ever since I was about seven I have been known to strip down naked in my sleep on a regular basis.

·
Registered
161 Posts
cut off pj pants with added fabric on the sides to make them really loose and huge tee shirts i stole from countless ex-boyfrineds or got free from random people.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Usually, a T-shirt, sometimes with shorts. In the summer, a tank top. I have flannel jammies for winter, but usually have a heat attack in the middle of the night and change back to a T-shirt:)

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
When it's really cold I sleep in sweats, during the fall it's usually sweat pants and a t-shirt, summer it's a t-shirt and undies.
But no matter the weather, even during the coldest nights I have to have the fan on, can't sleep without it.

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
I have several cotton gowns that I prefer during the winter. Has to be short sleeved, no elastic anywhere and comfy.... . During the summer I have a couple made out of that slinky, stretchy material that just have straps on the shoulders and are sooooo comfy. Oh and undies.....lol.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
In the winter it's flannel jammies for me. In the warmer months....usually a t-shirt or nothing at all! :)

·
Registered
419 Posts
I depends on the season.
In the winter I have what my dh calls my Little house on the prarie flannel nightgown. It is pink flannel calico print with whit cuffs,and a peterpan collar, or I have flannel pj with little stars or hello kitty prints.
In the summer I have a collection of t-shirts that I wear with just undies. I always keep a pair of pull on shorts near me. Occasionally my ds will have his friends sleep over and they really dont need to see me in a t-shirt and undies making coffee in the morning.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
I can't stand to have clothes twisted around me when I sleep so on occassion I sleep in nothing. :surprise: I've always been like this but mom use to have a cow "What if there's a fire?" So as a teenager I did boxers and tanks. Her comment haunts me to some degree so I usually sleep in spaghetti strap, short nighties....as if those are really appropriate to run out of the house in a fire in right. :lol3: It doesn't make much sense :scratch: but its what I do. I don't walk around the house in them. I have several housecoats that are long, cushy, material that I wear like others wear PJs I guess, for lounging. I only put the nighties on before hopping between the sheets. When were away and staying with family I revert to the shorts/tank thing. ..... Oh and never, never, never do I sleep in socks.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
I sleep in pj pants and a tank top or a shirt. Sometimes when its really cold i have some flannel long johns and when its really hot i have some cotton shorts i love to sleep in. I own some lingere but i never wear it im not really sure why i have it at all DH could care less LOL.

I also CANNOT sleep in socks no matter how cold it is. I just put my icy feet on DH

·
Registered
820 Posts
My manly pajamas.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I hate having anything twisting around me when I sleep so I sleep au naturale :blush: .

1 - 20 of 58 Posts