Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok recently a baseball mom told me she would pay me to do her shopping for her since she has 3 kids under 3 and then an 8 yr old she hates shopping.They mostly eat out and she thinks I could save her alot of money even paying me.I told her no that I could never charge her that I would show her how to do it but she isn't thrilled about doing it with all the kids.What do you think about shopping for her? Is this wrong?I once thought about being a "shopper"for people.Just looking for opinions,ideas?
TIA

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Sounds to me like a service that people could use! I think it is a good idea!

·
27,948 Posts
Go For it!! She has a job that she doesn't want to do & you like doing that job=perfect match!
Some people pay people to mow their lawns, watch their kids, do their laundry, etc. If she's willing to pay you to do a job she dislikes/ has no time for go for it!!!! Good for you.:)

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Personally, I think it is a great idea. You are doing her a "service" that she doesn't care for, go for it!!!!:smball:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Sounds like a great job to me! You both benefit! If you try this and decide that you like doing it maybe you can run an ad and start up your own business, I'm sure there are shut-ins and elderly as well as young mothers who would love to have someone shop for them! Good luck!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Sounds like a good idea to me too!! :thumb:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Go for it!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
:smball: :smball:

I also say go for it :) Good Luck!

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AngeleeBob
1,471 Posts
Definatly go for it!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I would do it.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I would do it too :) One question though....how will you know what to charge?

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
OMG...my dream come true! Go for it!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
If you don't, I will!!!

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
I would go for it. I would love to shop for other people. That would be a great way to make extra money. Good luck. I hope that it works out for you.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I'd love to do that for others too! Go for it!

I'm also very interested on knowing how much she will pay you or how you will organize this?:) I might want to try this for myself...:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts