Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like, what kind of blush brush do you use...do you think big ones are better than small ones?

Is there something else you use other than the standard blush applicators that come with blush?

I'm curious becuase the one i'd been using is scratching my face now, and I know I'm long overdue to buy a new one..

Any brands, types of applicators that I should try to look for?

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I had an Avon one for a 10 or so years and the girls got it and it was used in the toilet, now I have a Sonia Kashuk brush and I love it I like it better than the Avon. If you don't know (cuz I didn't untill recently) she is a make up artist who now makes the makeup and brushes. I is great stuff but cheaper than the great stuff. It is at Target. It is a OOOhhhh 2 inch brush 1/2 inch wide, and soft. and really puts the blush on smooth.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I don't know the name of my blush brush but I use a larger one and I love it. :D I bought it several years ago. I used to use the small ones that came with the blush but it doesn't apply as well.

Once I tried the blush in a tube that you use your fingers to apply but it didn't work out so well for me!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I saw a tip on a make-up/beauty forum that the make-up brushes at Target (I can't remember the brand name, but at my Target they're the only kind they carry) are just as good as the very expensive ones at the make-up counters. I bought a full set and have been very happy with them - the blush brush is big and fluffy and works great.:)

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
I just use the brush that comes with it! Sorry, I was no help! LOL!

·
Registered
10,045 Posts
I use Burt's Bees creme blush so I just use my fingers. LOL

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I have a big fluffy brush...not sure of the brand name.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I also have a big fluffy brush I use but I am not totally sure who makes it. I think it might have come in a kit of makeup I bought from Smash Box.......I really love the brush!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts