Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to use an old washcloth and Pledge, but then I got some of those Pledge dusting cloths VERY cheap after a triple coupon shop, so I've been using them. However, I'm thinking that I'm going to go back to Pledge and a washcloth when I finish them. They haven't really WOWED me. What do you use to dust?

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
I use those new swiffer dust things. I like them. They make dusting easier, and I think that I will continue to use them. I might just add a little pledge to it so the dust stays away longer though.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I use Pledge, when I really want to get the dust off, and I use a Swiffer about every other day or so.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I use old torn up socks turned inside out and some pledge .....

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
I just use an old dish towel. I have one of those new swiffer dusters and I'm not really impressed with it. I'll just keep using my towel.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
i use endust and a dishcloth. most of our stuff is lamenet (sp) and the pledge leaves a slick film on it.
for things like my candle toppers, i use a plain paintbrush to dust them.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I use old cloth diapers and lemon Pledge .

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
I use the swiffer cloths. They work well for me. I am going to try one of those new dusters though.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I've always used a damp rag and a dry one...my mom used to do that. But tell me? Is pledge just for wood furniture or you use everywhere?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts