Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want and need a new push lawnmower.
Bath towels. ( mine have more holes than cloth)

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
The same thing I want for every birthday and every Christmas and I am still waiting, LOL.....a red Kitchenaid mixer. :D .

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
I want a small chicken pen and some chickens. I haven't had any since we moved. I would also like to have 2 grape vines.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
:yeah: I am with writtenonmybody, I want just extra sleep time and just to take the day off :)

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
a dutch oven or id just love all the around the house TODo prjects completed

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Gee, I haven't really thought about it. I know..... some hanging plants for my front porch would be wonderful, and a lovely dinner out with hubby.....Alone!!!!

I'd love some alone time too, and when I say alone time, I mean quality alone time to do what I want to do, which means no cooking, cleaning, laundry, scrubbing and running errands. Why is it so hard to obtain?

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
id like a day where things aren't crumbling down around me

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I want a small chicken pen and some chickens. I haven't had any since we moved. I would also like to have 2 grape vines.
We lost our pen when a storm came through here. Thankfully, my chickens survived, and I found them good homes. I am designing a larger, stronger pen now, so hopefully it won't be much longer before I have more chickens too. I just love having chickens!

We have nine grapevines that we planted last year. We finished building an arbor over them a few weeks ago. I also planted a large wisteria out by our pond, and we are planning to build an arbor for it as well.

·
27,948 Posts
Same thing I ask for every year...

1.The windows washed inside & out

2.A day with NO whining.;)

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
The only thing I'd really like is to see my son. He's in the Navy and stationed in VA. I don't think he has any leave until sometime this summer :(

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Id like some summer long sleepwear or facial goodies(n.n. lotions, lipsticks, blush)

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
The same thing I want for every birthday and every Christmas and I am still waiting, LOL.....a red Kitchenaid mixer. :D .

Oh Kathy, that is a given! I have wanted one of those every holiday/birthday for the last 7 years. I've stopped asking though because I have NO counters for it.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
I got my KitchAid stand mixer for Valentine's Day! I don't really have any "wants", but I would like DH to really clean up our yard. He mows it in the summer, but does little else with it. Some things are looking a little over grown.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
jewelry. nothing expensive. halmark had a couple of cute bracelets that were for mothers day that i liked and pointed out to dh. and i've been wanting for a couple of years either a necklace that has all 4 of our birthstones or a ring with all for of our birthstones. they don't even have to be teh real stones. i just want to have a pretty reminder of the whole family.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I just want a happy healthy little boy, and to be able to rest a little bit.

To all of you wanting Kitchenaid Mixers...I wish I could tell you that they're overrated...but they're not, lol. I got mine last year for our anniversary, and I've used it at least 3 times a week every single week since receiving it. It is my absolute favorite kitchen appliance.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
I want what my mom always used to say she wanted, "A nice day without any fighting." My sisters and I used to think she was crazy, but that's what I want--a nice peaceful day (and some alone time wouldn't hurt).

1 - 20 of 46 Posts