Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't like that my body is wearing down!!!!! It seems at my age (54), that everything begins to fall apart. I'm angry some days at what my body can no longer do comfortably, although I force it to.

What about you, what don't you like about the age your at????

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I miss the endurance that I had when I was younger. I could go and go and never wear out, but now after a long weekend at the lake or even just a busy weekend at home, it takes me all week to recuperate.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
You said it all CJ. Same here...the mind is 18, but the OLD BODY just does not want to co-operate!

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
i don't like the dark circles under my eyes, the first signs of wrinkles, and that my hands are looking older.:( :( (i'm 29)

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
I've lost my strength. I used to be really strong, I guess being a nurse in my younger days helped that. Now I'm a weak sop and I have to get my sons and dh to lift heavy things for me. Grrrrr I really don't like asking for that kind of help.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
For me it the loss of hair for one, its not that I am going bald or anything even close, but my once full head of hair is thinning out, especially on top. Compound that with grey hair and it is a hard pill to swallow.

While we are on the subject of hair, facial hair is yet another issue that hurts my ego. Where the heck did I put that duct tape?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I don't like the fact that everyday my right shoulder hurts. Some days I need to use arthritic cream . I no longer have the strength in my hands and fingers that I once did. And the facial hair, now I know why I never had much leg hair, it went all to my moustach.

I still have my energy, PTL. I can still outwork my D and DDIL.

·
27,948 Posts
I'm with you on the thining hair Robin, hairdressers used to comment on my hairs luxurious thickness. They don't do that anymore.:(
Ever since hurting my knees I'm not as flexible either.
Oh well, that's small stuff...so I'll just keep on keeping on and not whine. (wouldn't do any good anyway ;) )

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
For me it's entering the menopause phase. These hot flashes are gonna be the end of me! I just hope it gets on with it and doesn't mosey around for the next 10 years :sigh: And I'm losing hair by the handful, may not have any left at all pretty soon. Ahh, the joys of being a woman :rolleyes:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I don't like gray hair, facial hair and that everything is going south!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts