Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the thread for those that tend to put the needs of others before their own. :wave: From hiding in the bathroom away from the kids for 5 minutes of sanity, going for a walk, reading, meditating, or sitting alone with your thoughts over a cup of hot tea...doesn't matter what you do so long as its solely for YOU. The goal is to MAKE time for yourself daily and show yourself some love.

So what have you done for yourself today?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Does going to the Sports' Injury Clinic and paying £45 to be put through a lot of physical pain count?! Answer: yes, it does, as I've been able to walk without crutches :lame:for the first time since New Year's Eve. Hooray!

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OOooooh my OM - I'd love to try some of that lavender epsom salts! I should go and pick up a bag but its about $10/bag I think its a 1kg bag? But I have a bag of regular, citrus & eucalyptus to work through first. Hmm....perhaps if it goes on sale I'll grab one? I use the epsom salts to soak my feet, no baths. Tub's not big enough unless I feel like scrunching up in there. (jr tub)

Tonight - I stripped my nails of polish and gave myself a quick mani. Will paint them tomorrow when there's more light down here. Still haven't decided on the next colour yet either.

calimax & citrine - this thread is all about having those moments! I hope you enjoyed your QT! :)

Brat - love sleeping in!

1 - 20 of 96 Posts