Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. What's the most exceptional thing you've done this week?
2. What's the most exceptional thing you will do next week?
3. What can you do that no one will expect from you?

The most exceptional thing I did this week was smile more for myself and those around me.

The most exceptional thing I will do next week is to continue to work on building self confidence in my son. Do things and say things that make him feel good about himself.

Something that I can do that no one will expect from me is just having a lighter personality than usual. Letting go for a bit and not being so uptight over everything.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I hide under a blanket with my 7 yo ds, we read and giggeled, we wore sheets and went around the house like ghosts, we had a great time ! Sounds silly but it was the best time I had all week....

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Questions:
1. What's the most exceptional thing you've done this week?
2. What's the most exceptional thing you will do next week?
3. What can you do that no one will expect from you?

My answers:
1. A> I took extra time each day to let each one of my kids and dh know how much I love them.

1. B> I worked on figuring out how to incorporate more walking into my my weekly activities... good healthy activity for me :)

2. I honestly don't know yet. I will figure it out though :) Maybe working on making the little bits of time here and there to make myself happy...maybe papmering me a little will (i never do special little things for me hardly ever) spill over onto other areas... the contagious smile theory?

3. hmmm, a tough one... I am really uptight usually, everything has to be done (chores i mean) so noone would really expect me to leave the dishes or laundry and watch a silly movie with the kids or dh.

yikes, does any of that make sense at all???

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Sara, great question.

1 - The most exceptional thing I've done this week is spend more quiet time with myself.

2 - The most exceptional thing I will do next week is laugh more. I've tended to me really uptight of late, especially with ds#2 and his potty training.

3 - What can I do that no one will expect from me - make each meal time a special time. Because dh isn't here for breakfast and dinner, I tend to just rush it and not take time to really listen to the what the kids have to say.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts