Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would start a thread for people to post their wins for this year. Well I haven't won anything this year but I have started entering a few select sweeps this year. My family and I have won a few great things in years past.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What kind of sweepstakes do you enter? I've never done this before, but it sounds like it could be fun.
I usually enter only for things I like. I also enter for trips I like I do not enter for trips to LA or Las Vegas because I live here and have free trips to vegas all the time. I do not enter for sweepstakes that the tax value of the trip or item is so high that I would not even want to pay the tax value for winning it.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
My wins so far:

baby leggings
The Cheata Girls: One world tour movie dvd

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
I won a bottle of Wine.... out of 250 employees at my job my name was randomly picked out of a hat..

·
Registered
182 Posts
from silk soy milk: bob greene's "your best life ever" cookbook
from disney: an enchanted call
from kraft: $15 worth of coupons for free products
from pampers: a photo package from shutterfly

eta: i'm about addicted to these things

last march i got notified i'd won a vacation for four to panama city beach, florida from veggietales

it was an awesome trip

in the past two years some of the wins i can remember are 3 Wii consoles, 2 guitar hero world tour w/remote guitar packages, 5 iPods (of varying types), a surfboard (sold that on ebay), movie tickets, tickets to a cyndi lauper concert, tickets to an OU basketball game, numerous gift cards $50 and under, a $120 gift card to starbucks with a really nice coffee grinder (sold the grinder on ebay, too), and free food coupons

·
Registered
333 Posts
I've won 6 swagbucks so far this year. I have 16 so far. I need 145 to cash in for a $15 I-tunes giftcard.

Swagbucks is a search engine, that awards bucks periodically for searches done from their site.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I've won 6 swagbucks so far this year. I have 16 so far. I need 145 to cash in for a $15 I-tunes giftcard.

Swagbucks is a search engine, that awards bucks periodically for searches done from their site.
i use this also...it's kinda cool

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Where do you find contests and sweepstakes to enter?

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Where do you find contests and sweepstakes to enter?
There are lots of sweepstakes sites. also as you are searching the web or even on tv or the newspaper coupon sections have them. I won the 1000gift certificate from spiegel on a popup from Msn.com

Reactions: The Muse

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cool thats awesome! I enter tons and never won anything! :( LOL!
You have to enter to win. Eventually something will come up. My daughter won 3 signed electric guitars and other small stuff. She has some nice things she won , that she brought with her when she got married.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I haven't won anything in so long that I just have to post.....

this week I won $15 in Kraft coupons!

And I was motivated to play about 10 more games today, but no wins.

As to where to find games....my instant win dot com is a decently organized site.

·
Registered
182 Posts
today i won:

*bronze photo package (shutterfly) from pampers
*kimberly-clarke $50 in product vouchers
*pace picante sauce
*disney enchanted call

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Today I won: