1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is on your Christmas Wish list?

I have my ever present dream list of Peace on Earth Goodwill Toward men

and my gift wish list.

This year my gift wish list is a long night gown, rainboots, and a travel mug.

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
New slippers and a bunch of new books to while away the cold dark days.

An auto repair/accident free 2015. We had our fill of that in 2014, thank you very much.

·
Super Moderator
19,540 Posts
For things to quit breaking around here.

So far this month, we've had to replace a $700 starter on the truck, concluded my laptop has to be replaced, and now it looks like the big screen TV is on the way out, too.

However, that's only money, and in the larger scheme of things, I think we're pretty darn lucky overall. :)

Gift-wise, we already bought ours in the form of two HydroBikes for our lake-pedaling pleasure.

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
I don't normally ever really ask for anything mostly because if I want it I think about it for awhile and if I thinks its worth it I buy it..which is almost always something to plant that will feed us for years to come..or medicinal plants OR to help us save money..LOL..

This year I asked dh to buy me 3yr old asparagus crowns to plant next spring( 3yr old crowns there is no waiting a few years to harvest) he looked at me like I was crazy ..lol.. he said that's not a Christmas present..so I just bought them and planted a few weeks ago.:fdance:

So I did get my Christmas present...come on spring so we can eat homegrown fresh aspargus:munch:

The only thing that I would really want is to replace our old flat screen hd tv..dh doesn't know that I'm saving for it..so far I have $400 saved.:shhh:

·
Registered
432 Posts
All I want this year is books for my kindle. And to be settled in our apartment and truly living life again, rather than being caught up in this all-consuming house-selling house-hunting madness.

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
That my Ds comes home from the army for a visit and we have a good time together.
((((HUGS)))) I hope your ds gets to come home..

This will be the first time in my life that one of my kid's wont be home to celebrate the holidays with us.. Kody, my 19-yr old Marine is stationed in Okinawa, Japan for 2-consecutive years..it will be sad without him here I'm sure but nothing I can do about.. Hopefully we can face time him.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I really cant think of much.. Would like some throw rugs for the whole house but don't like the prices that I see.. I also would like a couple of throw blankets and with the dog I keep everything covered.. A cake decorator would be nice.. one that has the larger tips to make potato puffs and things not just for cakes.. I told my granddaughter that she could get me a baking dish that I broke last summer. Other than this I can't think of anything and I know these really aren't normal gifts...lol

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I could really use a small food processor, a new nightgown & I do enjoy having a books a million gift card.

Reactions: NikoSan999

·
Registered
671 Posts
I am blessed that my wants & needs are very few. But my kids always want to buy something, so this year I told them wine, almonds, canning jars & new gaskets for my nutribullet. I was going to ask for sweeper bags, but broke down & bought some:)

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
As we have kids at home, most of the holiday budget goes there. I did inform hubby that he bought me a pretty pair of blue-ish teardrop dangle earrings ;). I don't have anything on a list, really, as my wants are pretty minimal most of the time. I'll probably pick a few favorite books I want or a few the library doesn't carry that I want to read and ask for those. Past that, costume jewelry is always a hit with me.

I really just want a fun, relaxing day with my family. That's the best part!

Reactions: NikoSan999

·
Registered
68 Posts
I am a simple person. I want what I want every yr. For my babies and hubby to be here with me under the same roof. However, I know my daughter wont be because she has moved on with her life creating her own memories and "traditions" with whomever she is dating.

I NEVER ask for anything materialistic...just my family and their happiness and joy.

·
Registered
13,930 Posts
I want a new employment section for Dh at his work as they just shut a project that was supposed to go thru Mar. And told him like Oh what are you guys doing down here didnt you hear?? The project shut down. (too bad email hasnt been invented yet).
What I super want is for him to get this new job ($35,000 boost in salary,benefits unknown though). He has had 2 interviews hopefully 3 more in his future.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts