Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine is "It's a Wonderful Life". I just love it. It puts me in a Christmas mood as soon as I see it.

What's yours?

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Mine is "The Christmas Story". I watch it every year. I, also, love all the Christmas cartoons.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Kathy and I are alike in our seasonal movies, but I also have to add Frosty and Rudolph, the animated versions.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
It's a toss up between White Christmas and The Grinch! :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
"IT's a wonderful life"
and "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
All of the above!!!! Can I also add "Christmas Vacation"? It's so corny and I love it! We taped it off TV to avoid some of the more raunchy scenes that we had on the original video we bought.

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
We love Alister Simms "A Christmas Carol" and of course Rudolph and Christmas Vacation!!!

·
Registered
341 Posts
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, we watch it every year, and know a lot of the dialogue by heart. I also love the old Rudolph and Frosty cartoons that I watched when I was little.

Believe it or not I have never seen It's a Wonderful Life.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Frosty the Snowman, Charlie Brown Christmas, and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
34th Street Miracle, the original one. I could watch it many many times:santasm:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
All of the Above Christmas Movies are my Families Favorite as well as mine.

·
Registered
10,045 Posts
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Frosty the Snowman
Roudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Mickey's Christmas Carol
Scrooged
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
....um... i know there are more...

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Oh - I love them all and the Nutcracker- we have one night for each movie each year at Christmas ( Rudolph, Miracle, White Christmas, the Santa Claus, Grinch) but every yaear we watch Christmas Vacation when we bring the tree home and decorate it - "its not going in our yard, Russ, Its going in our LIVING ROOM" "lot of sap here":reindeer:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
We have all the same favorites that you have all listed and we also really like the Flintstones Christmas Carol too!!!:)

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Another vote for National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. We rent it every year to watch on Thanksgiving.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts