Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My favorite Easter memory is one Easter when when my oldest DS was about 3, it was his first Easter that he actually realized what was going on and enjoyed hunting the eggs.  He had a lovely morning hunting eggs and after lunch he took his easter basket and went to each adult at the meal and took an egg out of his basket and gave one to each person, when I asked him why he was giving away his eggs, he told me that it was because none of the grown ups had gotten eggs and he wanted them to have some too.  It was so sweet of him and I treasure that memory of that special Easter and my precious son.

What is your favorite Easter memory?

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
How nice Kathy!

One of my favorite memories was when we used to live near my grandparents. We would go to their house, walk to church in my pretty Easter dress and shoes...it always seemed warmer back then! Come back to Grandma's and she would have plastic Easter eggs hidden throughout the house with little toys in them. The gold ones would have a $1 in them...that was so exciting! Then we would sit down to a wonderful Italian meal. Usually a five course meal. On spicial holidays they used to always put on the Italian music as well. My Grandma would translate the lyrics for me. It was just like this for almost every holiday when I was younger. I miss those days!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts