Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had so much fun with the thread of our hated foods that I thought I'd start another one on our favorite meals! So ladies, what is are your favorites???

Mine:
Everything at a Hawaiian Luau! LOL! Can you tell I was raised in Hawaii and love to eat????:toothy:

·
Registered
593 Posts
hmmm....fried shrimp.(or scampi)..steak and MASHED POTATOES!!!
they are my weakness..lol

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I have two favorite meals

1) Meatloaf, Baked potatoes and green salad (my mouth is watering)

2) Fried chicken wings, mashed potatoes and gravy and green beans..................mmmmm (now my tongue is hanging out!)

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
I would have to say BBQ chicken, potatoes and carrots from the garden. So fresh tasting. It is hard to only pick one meal!!;) :smball:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
# 1 choice, Chicken made in any way, potatoes made any way and veggies

# 2 choice, Sauerbraten (made as the recipe in Martha Stwearts website)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My favorite meal is scampi and shrimp with rice and a nice garden salad.:toothy: But I rarely eat scampi and shrimp....maybe once a year...too expensive.

My second favorite meal is bbq chicken, rice and lots of vegtables!:leg:

...I'm hungry now...:toothy:

·
Registered
260 Posts
A nice big meal salad - any kind. (Lots of veggies - except peas ;) with a little protein thrown in and a good 'real dressing') ...oh and what the heck, a glass of zinfandel and a piece of cheesecake to top it off. Perfect!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Anything I don't have to cook!!! :laugh:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Oh my favorite is Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes with pan gravy, and Fresh Blackeyed Peas right out of the garden.

MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm!:D

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Red beans, pan fried potatoes and cornbread with a big glass of iced tea. yummmmmmmm

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and some southern cooked green beans, yummy!
2nd choice, fried pork tenderloin, mashed potatoes with homemade gravy, and green beans. Guess you can tell I really like green beans, lol.
Oh, and I Love homemade macaroni and cheese and can eat it any time of the day all by itself, yum yum!

·
27,948 Posts
This is a tough question.
1.Really good, salted just right fried chicken, mashed potatoes,and brussel sprouts.
2. Italian mixed sub
3. Chef Salad with blue cheese dressing
4. Pasta,pasta, pasta

·
Registered
403 Posts
My absolute favorite food is Indian food. I love alu prantha. bread stufferd with curried potatoes and peas. MMMMM. I also love chicken curry, basmati rice, curried cauliflower, naan, and real chai.

nealy

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Oh, man, this is TOUGH! I can't say for sure what my favorite is, but I will list some favoriteS:

grilled chicken, potato salad and green salad with corn on the cob
RARE steak, baked potato, salad and asparagus
Denver omelette, hash browns and bacon
Crock Pot round sreak with mashed potatoes, gravya nd broccoli

Droooooollll:toothy:

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Just one favorite?? That's too hard... a few of mine are:

Anything Mexican, hot & spicy.... like my homemade enchiladas, nachos with everything, and a huge Mountain Dew.... or even just Taco Bell with a lot of fire sauce ;) (which is what we had for supper tonight!)

OR meatloaf, baked potato, green beans

OR Pizza with green olives and pepperoni (homemade or carry-out, either one)

OR homemade Macaroni & Cheese

1 - 18 of 18 Posts