Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That is such a hard question for me because I don't think there is a flower that I don't like!!;) But tulips to me mean spring is here and nature is telling us that summer is on its way!!:smball: :smball: :smball:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I love the smell of hyacinth !!!!!!!!
I could sleep on them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Lilacs - my mom had several lilac bushes in our front yard when I was growing up, and they always remind me of springtime and of her.:)

·
Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob
1,479 Posts
All flowers..but I guess my favorite would have to be the lilacs...I have 8 bushes and love them..

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Daffodils...in particular the white ones with the salmon, pink, or yellow centers. I love tulips too :)

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
i don't think i caould pick just one!! i love them all!:D i love tulips! i love dutchman's breeches because they mean spring in our woods. i love daffodils too....but for fragrance, i LOVE lilacs and hyacinths!!!:)

·
27,948 Posts
Can't choose one . Hyacinths, are probobly tops. I'm the lady you see in the market smelling them.:)

I also like a wildflower called Trillium(purple & white) We have them in the woods around our house. I'lll take a few pics for you of our various wildflowers when they come up.

We have a viburnum that will be spectacular in a few weeks. I'll take a pic of that too.:)

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
oh gosh I love them all. I love hyacinth. (esp little grape hyacinth) I also really love primrose. I love the brightness of them. I love lilly of the valley too. I love french tulips or tiny angelique tulips.
ugh I can't choose just one.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
O, I love them all, but I guess my fav is tulips.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
anything but daffodils and lilies. i'm allergic to both of them. the lilles more, but both make me sneeze and cough.
tulips are really pretty especially the longer stemed ones.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts