Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone dressing up this year? I can't remember the last time I dressed up for Halloween and I'm not sure if I'll do it this year.

I am not very creative when it comes to this department so I would love to hear your ideas.

Jacob is going to be Superman this year!! :D

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
I go as the same thing every year.
A very frazzled mom...complete with sloppy sweats, ponytail and yelling every 5 mins STAY OUT OF THE ROAD! :bang: :toothy:

·
FV Buddy aka Kellie Bob
2,161 Posts
I wear my tiara from the time I get up until I go to bed. This is the one day I can wear my tiara in public and no one can say anything!!!:queen2:

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
I've done everything from a play boy bunny (yes at one time I was actually thin enough to do that!), to a witch, to an Indian with a papoose,. . . .

This year I'm going as a brain surgery patient. . . wearing hospital scrubs (gee, I think I might just have a set in my closet), wrapping gauze around my head - that has some redkool-aid squirted on it, and carrying a jar with red liquid and cauliflower in it (my brains)

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
I dont dress up. I did look on ebay for adult costumes and found some cute ones,but didnt wanna spend the money for them.

Katie is going to be a Princess
Jackson Superman
Jayme Piglet
Ashley doesnt dress up

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know Tammy - I looked online too and they were so expensive. Why would I spend that money on something when I would only wear it once?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts