Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For me it's Toilet Paper! If I'm down to 10 rolls in my stash, I break out into a cold sweat! If I get down to a 4 pack, it's panic attack time!:eek: I have nightmares of camping and having no toilet paper. I now carry a roll in the van "just in case" you know!:toothy:
How about you? What is the 1 item that sends you into a panic when you run low? For a good friend of mine it's bread.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Money :toothy:

Actually mine is toilet paper too. I always need to have at least 36 rolls at a time in the house. We have a roll in the van as well.

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
You two are funny!!:D

I would say milk..honestly...I usually have 2 (3 pack) bags in the fridge as well as a container of dry Carnation milked mixed up. You would think that there wasn't a store within 100 miles of me but for some reason I don't want to be without milk!!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I have to agree with you-toilet paper. It is followed close by Lipton Cold Brew tea bags and sugar :D .

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
money, toilet paper and feminine products, and formula

·
Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob
1,479 Posts
TP here to. We also keep tp in the car and truck as well as the campers...
OK I have a tp phobia I think.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
There must be a good supply of milk, juice, and fruit in the house or I start getting twitchy.

·
27,948 Posts
A little bit of everything. I hate running out of things. There is just something comforting for me to know I have backup,lol.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I have to have toilet paper, and pop in the house. There's nothing worse than being on the toilet, and finding out you're out of tissue paper. :bang: lol

·
Registered
325 Posts
Everything! If there isn't a new one waiting to take its place (tp, shampoo, cereal, pasta, juice, toothbrush, anything) that means I have to do a full inventory.

·
Registered
58 Posts
For me it is definitely *not* TP. It really isn't any paper products. Not milk - I keep powdered here at all times and my DH is a "milkman" so I can always call him to let him know we are low on milk. Hmmm...

I can't really think of anything. We make do with what we have.

Oh, and I use cloth menstrual pads (I better - since I own a CMP company, LOL!)

Kristin

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Coffee--coffee==coffee & 1/2 & 1/2. Of course Toliet Paper--goes with all that COFFEE!!!!!:surprise:

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Contact lens solution.

Oh, and Mountain Dew. :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
GAS prolly cause when we were really broke I ran out a few times with 3 lil guys and hadda walk!!!:bang:

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I've never got low enough on TP to have a panic attack- but diapers is another story, wipes too.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
:morning: :morning: :pepsi: :pepsi: can you tell I am a cafeeine feind???

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm with Robin!! Coffee & Pepsi!! oh! and shampoo!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts